Reviews for The Consequences of No Escape
bjq chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
AWESOME
amaia chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
It's not 10 yrs from now, but it's been yrs since you finished this fantastic story. I read it in 2 days, cuz I couldn't stop reading it. I'm a little new to ff, so I'm looking for good stories. I think someone posted a link to yours on tumblr. The Tiva, Tabby, & Tibbs are written so well in this story; thx for all of it. Hope I find more of your ff !
Midnight1906 chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
_
EpikalStorms chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
XO AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Steve chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
:( The awkward moment when Tony says that one of the worst ways to die is being buried alive, in Split Decision. The awkward moment when the same dialogue has been used with Abby in a previous episode. The totally unawkward and supremely fabulous moment when you read a FANTASTIC Sparkiebunny story! Hmm... which one would that b- ALL OF THEM!

Read ALL the Sparkiebunny! Read all of them? Okay! :D

Sorry. I'll go now...

YOU ROCK! XD
I hath foundeth a loophole-eth chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
It's a wonder you haven't gotten sick of me! Ah... rereading Sparkiebunny stories one of my favorite things to do... :) So, I get to chapter thirteen and what do I find? The word: CADENCE. This me derping for about two minutes on my oddly firm bean bag chair. But it was good derping because I love Cadence! AH! The Perks of Being a Wallflower just fell between my bed and the wall! Now I have to go under my bed and... Gerp. Unimportantish. I'm sad though. Ahhhh. *randomness (mini-vague-freak-out)* I AM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE A HUGE DECISION TOMORROW AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I CHOOSE OPTION A WHICH IS GOING THROUGH WITH IT AND IF I DO THEN THINGS CAN JUST ALL GO TO shit AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT READY FOR THAT BUT IF I CHOOSE OPTION B WHICH IS LEAVING EVERYTHING WHERE IT IS, I MIGHT REGRET IT LATER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! :( Sorry for yelling at you. *end randomness (mini-vague-freak-out)* Alas. I'm glad I have Sparkiebunny FanFiction. :) It makes me happy. And keeps my mind off tomorrow. And I'm glad you can anonymous review (on the stories that allow it) as many times as you want! :D Hahahaha! Loophole! Hmm... I guess I should be quiet about that? I don't know... Anyways, the whole point of this review is to say that I really enjoy your stories. :)

~I'm pretty sure you know who this is so... yeah. :)

PS: Skip to my lou my darling!
sterno chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
WOW! REALLY GOOD STORY ABOUT HOW TONY IS A HERO NOT ONCE BUT TWICE AND THAT HE OVERCAME SOME OF HIS FEAR.. REALLY ENJOYED THE READ. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
CindyT63 chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Really enjoying this story! I do need to let you know, though, that "prone" means face down! When someone is lying down face up, it's called "supine." Doesn't sound as nice, but to have Tony lying down on his face is just sad! LOL . Now - for the rest of the great story!
guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2011
wow, really well written!

this was wonderful, thank you!
WinglessBird chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story. I believe I have read all your stories but this is one is my personal favourite. It has everything I like; angst, hurt!Tony, family and friendship. Thank you so much for your hard work. Congratulations on an excellent job.
BlueEyes444 chapter 19 . 11/7/2010
That was one wciked stoty. :D Loved the beginning, loved the chapters, loved the ending and just loved the whole story. Ten golden stars! :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Loved the chapter with all my heart! :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
I'm beaming. Seriously.
BlueEyes444 chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
This was super exciting! I think I even forgot to breath for a mintue. lol
BlueEyes444 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010