Reviews for The Right to Remain Silent
Goldenseal chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Oh. Wait, is it over? The status doesn't say complete but it seemed to end.
Goldenseal chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I LOVE this fic! Whether its the bro moments, the fights, the hunts, Cas playing with children (adorable!), dumb police or fluffy Destiel its such a great story. Please update soon.
Lanhua chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Oh, I hate you. I hate you so much right now.

We need to see the aftermath. You probably can do a flashforward to the freaky Leaviathan murders and what the SUV people thought about it, and that'll make a fitting ending. Or Cas being a young, sexy god; I'm sure he had much to do on the den of iniquity New York is.

But, oh, well! that was a hell of a ride.

I quite liked it, but I thought it was too fast-paced. Neat idea, though.

I hope you do something else with this verse, or maybe some other crossovers, because, of what I've read so far, hese are just so fantastic.
Lanhua chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
OMG!

TWIST!

I love you.
Lanhua chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Actually, that did suck.

The reveal was pretty damn fast.

OTOH, this story is engaging, and funny, and I absolutely love the way you write Cas 3 He's my fave as well, so you get a cookie for that.

I'm going to keep reading it until your last update, and then leave a review on that.
mbenson chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
This is a really great story and an excellent crossover! I'm not really into Supernatural, but it's my best friend's obsession like SVU is mine, so I wanted to give this fanfic a shot. It's really good! My only suggestion for future updates is to not make the SVU detectives look like such bad guys. I know they are doing their jobs (and I know they are all really stubborn) but after all they experienced with the boys, I would expect a little more curiosity and initiative to really figure out what is actually going on rather than be so quick to lock them up. Just a suggestion if that even made sense(: I hope you update soon!
Thais Paula chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Pelo amor de Deus continua ... perciso muito saber o que vai acontecer com o Cas .
Thais Paula chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Gostei muito . Eles foram ajudar o Sam , Dean e Cas . Foram retribuir um favor . Amei . Kkkkkkkkkkkk um anjo algemado , engraçado .
Thais Paula chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Kkkkk estou imaginando o Cas brincando de pique . E ele fazendo beicinho , que as crianças não deixaram ele usar os seus poderes . Kkkkkkkkkkkkk amei essa fic . Continue por favor .
Thais Paula chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Meu nome é Castiel . Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk amoooo ... gostei muito desse capítulo . Contine .
Thais Paula chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Cas são inocente , amo . Kkkk continua .
Thais Paula chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Que perfeito . Kkkkkkkkk o interrogatório de ambos foram super ilários . Amo o Cas poderoso . Kkkkkkk
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Gostei muito da relação do Cas com as crianças . Kkkkkkkkkkk amei também o fato do Dean ser super protetor em cima do Cas . Continue .
Angelic Abomination chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
*Happy Dance* Yay! Update! Poor Cas though.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
All home and at peace again. Nice job.