Reviews for The Right to Remain Silent
Kurokaga chapter 12 . 11/13
to be honest, i did not really like gay pair . but i can take the one that as long as there is no sex scene . i can take some kisses and the way sam reacts toward dean/cas is fun too . anyway, this is sooo much fun to read . i really love crossover cause i get to read about how they react towards something they didn't know exist . plus, the relationship between the three of them is sooo cute cause they are playful in here . like seriously, i just love both of your crossover (NCIS/SVU) Thank you sooooo much for writing this . seriously, i love this ! i hope you would write more of SPN crossovers . i just can't get enough of it once again, THANK YOU
You are amazing. I'm a new reader, obviously, which I'm partly glad about because of the apparent long wait. This is the first crossover of supernatural and law and order I've read and I think it came along magnificently. Also I like your writing style and the fact that you can actually write with proper grammar. I'm gonna also read some of your other stories too, so bye!
Goldenseal chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Oh. Wait, is it over? The status doesn't say complete but it seemed to end.
Goldenseal chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I LOVE this fic! Whether its the bro moments, the fights, the hunts, Cas playing with children (adorable!), dumb police or fluffy Destiel its such a great story. Please update soon.
Lanhua chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Oh, I hate you. I hate you so much right now.

We need to see the aftermath. You probably can do a flashforward to the freaky Leaviathan murders and what the SUV people thought about it, and that'll make a fitting ending. Or Cas being a young, sexy god; I'm sure he had much to do on the den of iniquity New York is.

But, oh, well! that was a hell of a ride.

I quite liked it, but I thought it was too fast-paced. Neat idea, though.

I hope you do something else with this verse, or maybe some other crossovers, because, of what I've read so far, hese are just so fantastic.
Lanhua chapter 9 . 11/21/2014

I love you.
Lanhua chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Actually, that did suck.

The reveal was pretty damn fast.

OTOH, this story is engaging, and funny, and I absolutely love the way you write Cas 3 He's my fave as well, so you get a cookie for that.

I'm going to keep reading it until your last update, and then leave a review on that.
mbenson chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
This is a really great story and an excellent crossover! I'm not really into Supernatural, but it's my best friend's obsession like SVU is mine, so I wanted to give this fanfic a shot. It's really good! My only suggestion for future updates is to not make the SVU detectives look like such bad guys. I know they are doing their jobs (and I know they are all really stubborn) but after all they experienced with the boys, I would expect a little more curiosity and initiative to really figure out what is actually going on rather than be so quick to lock them up. Just a suggestion if that even made sense(: I hope you update soon!
Thais Paula chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Pelo amor de Deus continua ... perciso muito saber o que vai acontecer com o Cas .
Thais Paula chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Gostei muito . Eles foram ajudar o Sam , Dean e Cas . Foram retribuir um favor . Amei . Kkkkkkkkkkkk um anjo algemado , engraçado .
Thais Paula chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Kkkkk estou imaginando o Cas brincando de pique . E ele fazendo beicinho , que as crianças não deixaram ele usar os seus poderes . Kkkkkkkkkkkkk amei essa fic . Continue por favor .
Thais Paula chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Meu nome é Castiel . Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk amoooo ... gostei muito desse capítulo . Contine .
Thais Paula chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Cas são inocente , amo . Kkkk continua .
Thais Paula chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Que perfeito . Kkkkkkkkk o interrogatório de ambos foram super ilários . Amo o Cas poderoso . Kkkkkkk
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Gostei muito da relação do Cas com as crianças . Kkkkkkkkkkk amei também o fato do Dean ser super protetor em cima do Cas . Continue .