Reviews for Crimes of the Soul
Shikamaru'sLove chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Sooo loving this story! Update soon please! O.O
ilovemanicures chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
I cannot explain to you how engulfed I am in your story! Seriously, this. Is. Genius!

I love Rina and how opposite she is to Ryou when he was taken over by Bakura and I love Bakura and his bad-ass-stalking skills. Everyone's characters and their back stories are so amazingly written, that the story just kinda took me away...

I really love where this is all going, and I can say without a single doubt in my mind, that this is one of the best things I have ever read here on FF. Thank you soo much for sharing what you have. I cannot wait to see what you make happen next! xD
misssun1 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed this before, but I really enjoy this story and am glad that you are continuing it. This is quite possibly the only story that I can read through that has an OC in it. You brilliantly blended Rina and the other characters together, making it so there almost is no main character and I appreciate that. I hope that you will continue with this story :)
Sayako Yang chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Shnapple! UPDATE SOON! I LIKE IT!
AttackonBakura chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Oh my god this is amazing! You have to update as soon as possible please!
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
that was...unexpected...hm, well, I shall wait for another update. -stares at screen-
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
oh my, poor rina...being forced to kill. I couldn't imagine what that would do to someone. Well written fic, can't wait to read more.