Reviews for The Game
darkmoore chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This needs a dub con warning. Also, you are aware that no matter how small the amount of Kryptonite in the tape, Clark would get seriously sick from it. Also, I HIGHLY doubt that Oliver's cock would stay intact, if Clark was actually trying to keep him out in normal circumstances. But since he is most probably weakened by Kryptonite poisoning, this is dub con at best and rape at worst.

To a sentence like "It hurt like hell for Clark, but at the same time felt strangely good" I really have nothing more to say than: WTF? Unless your Clark is a masochist "hurting like hell" is mutualy exclusive to "feeling good" But then again, I don't expect a rape to feel good.

Usually I wouldn't have commented on a story like this, but the fact that you seem to be completely ignorant or oblivious to the fact that there are serious consent issues in this fic made me change my mind.
Chris chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Very nice; good fun. I love PWP: some of the stories here are way too long and involved. Just like to see the boys having fun.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was...odd. What was with the chicken? Still, i love this ship!
kingoftheharpies13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
more please!
Mickey chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
VERY HOT and I liked it
Dragontrybe chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh MY GODS! That was amazing!

A lot of typos and misspellings, but the concept was very nice and the sex mind-blowing.
elidear chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
hey great story. I love to read Clark and Ollie slash fics. They are awesome and I liked how yours showed a fun carefree side to both the GA and Superman! I hope you write more soon.