Reviews for Unity
g2fan chapter 5 . 3/20
Will there be an update soon? I hope so
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Please update this is an awsome story
Silversun XD chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
please update this story! :'(
SarcasticSapphire chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is confusing. If Shippo is no older than 12 and Kagome's been in the feudal era for 13 years now, they couldn't have met because he wouldn't even be born yet.
PurpleGoddess9 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Plz update this story :D
Silversun chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
gggggrrrrr when is the next chapter! i read that you haven ' updated in TWO YEARS! please come out with the next chapter! XP
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Just update already! I really like the story! When i first started reading this i was like at least i have 5 chapters to read but the last chapters were AUTHOR'S NOTE! I was really disapointed! But plz update as soon as possible
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
It may be to late, but VEGETA! He deserves happiness with Aunty Kaggy;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
you need to change Shippos age , he wouldnt have been born thirteen years ago if he was twelve. that was the thing that i was confused about :) i REALLY liked it :)
Lozenger12 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I Love this story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and am DYING to know what will happen next! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! o
ShatteredEffect chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
please update soon
KaneRyuMoon chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I love DBZ and Inu crossovers. There always so fun! This was an interesting way to send her to the DBZ world. lol I can't wait to read how she interacts with the other saiyans that are coming soon. Vegeta/Kagome are my vote since I fancy this couple!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Two author notes? I hope that the next chapter wont be another one. Anyway the story isgood so far so I hope to see an update soon. Keep up the good work.
kid love chapter 5 . 7/29/2011