Reviews for That final bond was a lie
random guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hum, good story. it maybe short and sad, but it's good. i just wonder, is roland the one that stab her or what?
AmestrisElric chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Such a sad but sweet story.
teacupz chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
it was really good. ;D I loved the way you put Althea's feelings from the day she met Roland and group. it was perfect, canon, and really angsty. the tragedy was also developed really well. great work.

well, I had a few opinion. but, please correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not too good at writing (especially english!).

these lines: I used to hate you. The arrogant guy who just became a rune knight on pure accident, asking Dia if it would work because I was still in training.

I think if you put 'I used to hate you' in a different line from the rest of the sentences, it might give some effects like centered and told something like: Althea 'really' hate Roland. :/ just my opinion.

and these lines:

- Right after that stupid quarrel you immediately got together with Fatima and everyone left me.

I think you need to use comma: Right after that stupid quarrel, you immediately got together with Fatima and everyone left me.

- You were right there smiling at me like always.

I think it also need a comma: You were right there, smiling at me like always.

again, it was only my opinion. and I don't know if comma really nessecary here. (it does necessary in my native language though XD)

so, I'm sorry if I'm wrong. and I wanted to say that this fic was really good. I liked the ending, a lot. mysterious but deep; and tragic! ;) great job.

Althea was ic. the angst was really good. ah, so great a fic. keep writing!