Reviews for Remeber Me?
Fan Translation II chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I am truly sorry to have to leave this on here, but within day, you removed your contact information. It is normally not our policy to leave this on accounts, but I need to get a hold of you via some means.

Anyway, I am a mod at the Live Journal community 'Stop Plagiarism.' It has been brought to our attention that your Naruto story "I don't need a babysitter" is a word for word version of (LJ user) loves2ships’s story "Old enough for you". Although the story is down here, we still have the screencaps and will be posting them on live journal under your user name of Chocolate-Chan.

If there was a miscommunication, or another side to the story, we are giving you this chance to reply on your behalf.

You can either reply via PM on the ffnet system, or if you would like to read her side of the story, please visit our LJ community. Her claims, screen caps, and the general information is listed as a separate entry. You can find the link as my ‘homepage’ in my bio. I am aware the stories are no longer posted on ffnet under your name. I thank you for removing them; however, the author involved would like some closure on the case.

We are hoping there is some sort of confusion and would like to extend this opportunity to explain.

ashes_and_wings

If the link works you can find your case at: community./stop_
Midnightsun7 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Aww I really like this story. Please update soon! I can't wait to see if/when gaara recognizes her
Xkarra of the sandX chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
i like! its an awsome story so far!