Reviews for Time
waterbender111 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awwww this was really cute! I have to admit even I get confused on how kagome's whole time scheme works! Great job! XD
Lou chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Sounds like the mind of a true fan! ;-D Ahh, contemplation. Thoughts. Mind-work. ...Ugh. The pain.
Shilyn chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
O! It is complicated...good way to get a migraine. I have to play with the time question in one of my fics too. Like, is time fixed, like in "Terminator"? So that no matter what happens time will still move things around so that everything works out the way it was supposed to? Or is it like "Back To The Future"? Will Kagome make a wrong move and end up killing her great x infinity grandfather and cease to exist, tearing a hole in space-time that ultimately gobbles up the whole universe?

...yeah, headaches. LOL
hragaman chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Nice, can I add this to my C2? _

Awesome ficlet, I love it!

Cathy ~;~
Yuko Shiya chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
gaijinmononoke chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This is one of the many elements of time travel that often have my head spinning. It makes me laugh to see someone else pondering it. especially since I can just see Kagome getting all worked up. There are times, in the anime especially, when her face is very expressive...
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
...that's a thought I never really thought of before...probably a good thing ;
Aileen6 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Wah _ to confusing a way to look at it
Mishiru chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Ysabet chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Heh; I finally got around to this one. Y'know, I think Kagome needs to start drinking decaf. WAY too perrrrrrrrrky! Ack! This is like wondering if Adam and Eve had navels...
Mynuet chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Paradox is never easy. :D
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
She confuses herself almost as much as I do. Nice story!
fueled by oxygen chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
An interesting idea, and well executed.
pokey chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
That was really good.
Jezunya chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
whoa.. . ..that was confuzzling... Kagome thinks too much..