Reviews for Ages Ending: A Mass Effect 3 Imagined Ending
Jaely chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
might want a disclaimer stating that this is not a Female Shepard/Tali story as you have it marked in the description...
Reko-Luna chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
Come on, one last chapter to finish the story, it a kick ass story, that all i'm asking
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
Kane Lam,

Why have you not updated this yet? I want an update!

P.S. If you are stuck, feel free to ask me for ideas.
BigG666 chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
AMAZING. Please do more please don't let it end! Must..have...MOAR!
Verus Amicus chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh. My. Gosh.

You should just steal the developers jobs if you can write like that. Also...DON'T END IT THERE! It's too epic to end there.
Gethkiller117 chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
Awesome Story. especially how you portrayed the space battles and ground battle. can't wait for the last chapter. please don't let this story end here man.
Narcrotic chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Llandaryn chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Good job at working up the suspense and tension, especially towards the end of this first chapter. Even in this brief opening you've managed to portray both the intimacy between the pair, and the dedication of Shepard to do what he must to get the job done.

I did notice a few missing words, a few missed spellings and a few lapses in tenses, but as you're just getting back into writing, they're easily forgiven.

I will be back for more...
Malcho1234 chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
Shepard cheats death again. Wonder what would happen if you destroyed the Rachni in ME1.
EzRiDeuX chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
If you really want to read a great story, than read this little story name the bible.

Prologue To the Gospel of St. John

John 1:1ff
Ironman088 chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
This story is too amazing to have it end like this. "Shepard!" just doesn't do it for the masterpiece you created. PLease, i beg of you, don't let it end like that
MasterYuri666 chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Chapters are short but you get the story across quite well. I'm sure we are getting but a taste of what the folks of Bioware might have in store for ME3. Looking forward to updates.
Str8Murder chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
I must admit. I was skeptical. I have seen so many "meh" fanfics on the net here so far. SO many with contrary or cheesy storylines. For once however, I am floored. You took the time to really think about this one. As has been said, there's no other way to describe this fic other than... epic. I'm quite pleased with what I'm reading! Keep it up! You've got me hooked. Don't drop the ball on me ;). I'll be awaiting the next chapter with baited anticipation.

Very brilliantly done.
Candle in the Night chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
No joke, this is one of the best fan fics I have ever read. A brilliant master class full of twists, turns, strong emotions, subtle emotions. Just...brilliant. I don't even know where to start, I can't pick any faults with it- orginal, well written, believable charcaters, exciting, saddening, dark, vivid.

Just fantastic. Truely, well done.
MayPeX chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Lets hope we get and ending like this in Mass Effect 3. The story was epic no other words can explain the magnitude of this amazing piece of work.

Just for the sake of a laugh, I kinda expected either a Turian/Quarian/Batarian to say "It's a TRAP!" (Star wars reference) Well can't have everything I want as a reader.

Don't take much notice of my needs. The story was great! Can't wait to read more from you!