Reviews for Inuyasha does Rocky Horror!!!
Paruety Redal chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
LOL! i really thougth it going to be the rocky horror show with the inu gang ..

but it would have been cool if it would have been, .. rocky horror show and inuyasha rullz ..
Fire in the Wind chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I like your story keep writing! arigato
Ja Ne
Fire in the wind
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Rocky Horror is awsome!

My friends and i did the same thing.

I would be Columbia.

10/10
Kris-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Shippou dressed as Frank N Furter? AH, the image is etched into my BRAIN and it BURNS! ...which is why it's so funny.

Sesshoumaru really would make a good Frank N Furter though... he's got the girly boy thing going already.

And Inuyasha would work well as Brad seeing as how he's so protective of Janet.

All of your other selections for characters were pretty fitting too... but who would be Rocky? Kouga? Well, that would work as the 'Janet's other love interest' and 'person Brad shall be jealous of', but I really can't see him in a Sesshoumaru pairing. Jaken? AACK! *goes to vomit after THAT mental picture registers* Perhaps Naraku could just whip up another offspring and stick him in the role... hey Musou! He could work...

I'm really thinking about this too much aren't I?

Anyway, all in all, quite the hilarious concept! As you can probably tell, I derived much enjoyment from it.
Masu-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
i didn't understand.. jeje. well.. whatever.. bye..
aurora earth chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
*LOL* I love it!
Artemis chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Just Have shippo change his form. Hey it'd work
Sparkling Cyanide chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
*Cyanide tries to imagine the cast doing the Time Warp.

*Cyanide tries to imagine the male cast in drag.

*Cyanide tries to imagine the whole cast in fishnet stocking with garter belts.

*Cyanide tries not to die of a brain hemorrage brought on by too much laughter.

HAHAHAHAHA!

LOL

Let's do the Time Warp AGAIN!

please?
mel chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Hehe, dat was funny _ No, honestly, it was not what I'd expected from the title... and Shippo dressed like Frank N. Furter... ROTFLMAO!
Mishiru chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
oooooooooooooooooookay. Cool
Gingitsune chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
EEEeeee It's CUTE . one of my favorite movies and my favorite manga all togefur . YIFFIN! *runs around in circles sayin that cause she knows what it means*
Demonica2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
LOL! ::falls out of chair laughing and hits head on way down:: Oh, that was just too funny! Great job! I was wondering if anyone else was going to attempt to do a Rocky Horror one other than me. (I have yet to post mine.-_-) 10000 kitty treats for you! The title is called Rocky Horror because Frank'N'Furter creates Rocky, and so it's Rocky Horror. Oh, it's too hard for me to explain it properly, and I have to go to the bathroom. Wonderful Job! Aaand another 500 kitty treats for you for just because! Neif! ::submits review, then runs upstairs to the bathroom::
Hellion-Kat chapter 1 . 1/30/2002