Reviews for Desire
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This story was very well written and very believe able. Great job!
CaptainAssassin chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I like this story it is more realistic than usual.
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very nice, keep it up.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
as you have asked is hall be honest. I loved it. It was a little chessy but i still loved it

Draco122
grayhippo chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I think it was good. I've always loved the couple however it's kind of ooc for him because in my opinion he always has only truly cared romantically for Zelda.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
hahahahah...i'm a sicko...
Edgar Night chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
...It's come to my attention that I've read this story at least three times and I never actually got around to reviewing it. Shame on me. XD

I love it. I don't think I found a single typo or error of any sort, and it's just wonderful. There's really not much else to say. -grins sheepishly-

Honestly, I'm usually not a fan of talking!Link, but this...fits. And this is, I think, the first time I've read M!fic that could actually be classified as "OMGADORABLESQUEEAWWW". FEEL AWESOME.

-Disturbed
Fyanna3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Yay yay yay! Love the fanfiction, and I agree! M rated fiction is great, but either really slutty or just unusual..._ I love this pairing, and you've really wrote this well! That's another thing with M rated...sloppy writing, but you've done a great job. Thanks for the read!
Saki08 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
oh, I like it so much! :3 it was really cute! :D 3
xBathsheba chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It's pretty funny what you said about the world's most experienced virgins. Way to go on making them sound not quite so much like that, although I still think it's almost impossible to have virgins in a story and avoid complete cliche. I have a theory that Link was a total dog the whole time he was off adventuring, but I liked this story. Sexy without getting too gross. (So says the dyke reviewing a hetero story... :/ )
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I've decided to start reading M-rated fanfictions because i need something to go by when I start writing them(since hentai isn't exactly about "love" most of the time).I'm not A fan of the pairing(in fact,I DESPISE Ilia),but you wrote this so well it was almost enjoyable for job.