Reviews for Venus Trap
Agrafie chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
We didn't even get to see the best bits (the provocation and the wrestling match that followed) and this was still HOT. And I would never have guessed that you had no inclination towards MarLex whatsoever before writing this story. You write them like you've always meant for them to be this way. And I love their dynamic! I fully thought this was gonna be one-sided on Lexaeus' end and then was pleasantly surprised when Marluxia was the one hitting on him. I was a big fan of Marluxia and Xaldin actually but I think Lexaeus works just as nicely- better in fact. You should write more interactions between them! And I love that you slipped Larxene in there too. There aren't enough stories out there that focuses on the girlfriendship between Marluxia and Larxene. Please more! more!
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Larxy and MArly make excellent girlfriends. 3
xxSkitten chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
WHOAMYGODWHOAMYGOD MARLEX FANFICTION FINALLY 8'D -cries tears of happiness-

The world needs more MarLex, lol. This is the only MarLex fanfic out of like the 30k KH fanfictions on . XD
Ferdinand with Flowers chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
to be frank, this crack pairing is awesome. i like, love, that your doing crack with Lexaeus. hardly anyone ever does it
littlen00bgyn chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm most likely not the first to ask but... what... what kind of remarks was he making?