Reviews for What Angels Don't Know
Risa Dawn chapter 1 . 2/13
I love this story, especially how you ended it.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story. I loved the why Sam told Michael to back off in no uncertain terms. And you showed how different The brothers are. Sam and Dean are nothing like Michael and Lucifer. Please keep up the great work.
morgana07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Excellent story. Always did think one of them really should have explained it in no uncertain terms to Michael to back off. I liked the way Sam did it.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was very satisfying. I thought Sam really did not talk at all this season, so your story fulfilled my need to hear his voice. Thanks!
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"I want cocoa" - LOL! Perfect way to end a great story.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love this! I absolutely love this. Sam is so right. Michael has no idea what he's talking about. Despite their differences, despite their fights, despite their anger, the Winchesters never stopped loving each other. John said it in Dead Man's Blood. He was scared for Sam being out in the world alone. I'm so glad that Sam stood up to Michael. I think the angel's head is too far up his butt to hear what Sam was saying. He think he has the Winchesters pegged, but he's way off the mark. It's the love that Sam and Dean have for each other that will save them.

You did a wonderful job with this story. Thank you for sharing it. By the way, did I mention how much I love this story?
I believe in you chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh my! Do I have a reason to NOT love this fic? Hell, no! I have all the reasons to love ur story U have such a unique way to interpret and analyze SPN episodes.. U bring the happy endings to SPN eps that we, the audience, need so bad to see! U make things as clear as the sunshine, which I totally love Sam's simple logic of love and forgiveness is what both Michael & Lucifer need to hear. They think they know the boys, but they actually don't cuz Sam & Dean r not like them.. not even close. I loved the last part too, starting from when Sam said, "Kind of felt good to say it out loud, you know?" till "better late than never." It's so true what each have said. :)

"I want cocoa."

"Such a diva."

LOL! oh, I love these boys! Thx 4 sharing such a great story, hon xD

Rimi
a reader chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was amazing! I wish you were a script writer for our show, because this is exactly what is needed. Way to go!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Loved it. 3 If only Kripke thought this way, then the series would be even more amazing. :3
carocali chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
"We will never be like you and your brother. Maybe it's not even your fault that you don't get it. You can't understand love, or forgiveness. You will never get why Dean can still call me his brother after everything I've done. You want to destroy your brother because he went against your father's wishes. Dean will never want to destroy me. Lucifer thinks that I want power and revenge against my father? Against Dean? What he doesn't get is that I loved my father. I still love my father. I didn't agree with him about of lot of stuff, but I never stopped loving him. And, I will never turn on Dean. I may get lost here and there, but he's all I have. He's my family. Maybe in your family you're happy to destroy each other. And, a planet full of people, as well. But that's not us. We will never destroy each other. And, we'd each take a hit ourselves, before we'd see one innocent person hurt. That's what you will never understand."

Go, Sammy go! Love this speech and I truly believe that that's how he feels now. He knows all he's done wrong, he knows what he has to do. And he knows that it's him and Dean to the end!

Thanks!

:D

Caroline
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
THIS ROCKED!

excellent work love
jamie chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was so wonderful and heartfelt. I hope this does happen in some way. I love dit and this is the reason I love fanfiction..thankyou
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
YES. THANK YOU. I WANT THIS EXPRESSED ON THE SHOW. FRIGGIN' JEEZ.

You just hit the nail right on the head here. I'd give anything for this, or something exactly like it, to be an actual scene on the show. And I'm glad you made it be Sam who gave the monologue! Dean always gets those on the show. Always. I want Sam to be intense and philosophical sometime, and you provided me with that! I thank you kindly. ]
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Awesome!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Really well done. You've explored something that really should be on the show.