Reviews for You
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
NIce! ... and not so nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Very interestingly written. Seriously, it makes this story unique. And, your intent, the emotions, the fact that no one besides Magic is actually named, it's bloody wonderful.
M chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
That was just... wow! Absolutely amazing! The emotions was so terribly real. What was your inspiration? Words seem so utterly incapable of expressing the profound sadness and heartache I feel as I read this, ironic considering words created this story.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Dear Crowlows:

What do you mean, mercy's human? Nobody's less human than the God of Israel, and His mercy (as we are told no fewer than 48 times in the Old Testament) endureth for ever.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Veggielover1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
interesting technique here. I like the usage of second person.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved it
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great story.
artloife chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Absolutely fantastic. :)
zhrh ash-sh'r chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I found this story on a page called 'fics like Prince of the Dark Kingom' (if you haven't read it - though many have - I advise you to) and wondered how on earth any one shot could compare to the amazing writing of that story, but I sort of get how, now. Lovely plot - and the feelings seemed real, you managed to pack so much of him into such tiny sentences, this is one of the best one shots I've ever read, second only to 'Anything but Slytheryin' by IP82
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
My take on this story is that Magic is 'God' and playing with the idea of alternate dimension, God used Harry to correct his mistakes in his world so that he can be seen as perfect God and that's what God does right? He destroys and creates. And we are all nothing but puppets controlled by him
Whomping chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
holy. shit. (in a good way)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
THis is just...I mean the idea and the way it's done is just...Holy F*ck. I like it but its more of a Whoaw. *is speachless*

Is it bad that I don't like Magic? THe entity, not Harry.
Daricio chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
... This story makes me feel sad purely because I once made Harry the sole survivor of a dead world, a shattered dimension, in one of my own stories. Slightly different cause, but the same idea was there.

Thanks for this. I loved the intellectually stimulating read that this was. Very abstract, especially with the second person point of view, yet still concrete enough to see exactly what you meant by each part if I allowed myself to see through the perfectly crafted lens of your story.

I hope that you continue making such wonderful works. You have inspired me with this.

-Daricio
mrshmllw chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It's so ethereal, but in an angsty way. If that makes sense. Which it doesn't.
Piole chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Dark, ugly and awesome. Thank you!