Reviews for Russian Photo Album
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
I love this song. and i swear, even though this is the second time i'm reading this, I can STILL feel the sarcasm dripping off of the first statement and chapter ) honestly, this is my favorite story of all time, it's sweet and such.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
lol if i was there, i would've been the one to say "Sora just made Roxas his bitch XD nice lemon
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
T~T sad chap, happy music... why?
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
lol at least he got to say it
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
:3 2 love 2 love 3 love 4-

Roxas: screw put back on the depressing music

Berry:... I liked that chapter it seemed happy for some reason o.o; *happy music plays*
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
OOOoooooo~ OOOOoooo~ OOOOoooo~ OOOOoooo~

Roxas: shut it off!

Berry:... damn sora's parents. Damn them i say, DAMN THEM!... OOOOoooo~ OOOOoooo~

Sora:*facepalms*
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Berry:can this GET any sadder? lol

Roxas: well maybe if u stop playing sad ost's while you read...

Rule book: SHUT UP.

Berry: the internet has spoken.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
aww, Namine is always sweet :) Kairi was okkie, i guess
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
out the closet o.o
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
someone doesn't like their new home...
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Sora; stuck up.

Roxas: sad.

Lol! i'm finaly reading it after god knows how long~
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
GAHHH~! this is awesome! lovelovelove~ w
Corporal Levi chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
lol I've read this story a long time ago but haven't had the chance to review it so...I love it! Roxas/Sora 'til the end! You can consider me a fan of yours ;D
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
...There's not much to say...I mean, I can't...describe...it..

The easiest choice of words for a situation such as this would be: This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I loved every bit of it, and I cannot emphasize that enough. And thanks for the songs. I've got some new favorites now. w I'm also sad that I didn't read it sooner, but oh well. Anyway, here's your well-deserved review. XD Oh, and I don't know about everyone else, but I love your sappiness! It rivals my own!
blood as soft as silk chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Aww that was soo sweet! x3 and funny, living in a house like that would be very entertaining. x3 lol I Loved this story!~