Reviews for Bones' Diamond in the Rough
Tina chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
I'm impressed with all the nicknames you give to these two XDDD LOL Bones is indeed caring like old woman
nhrc chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
(Tears and laughs)
nhrc chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Oh my God, why these men acting like teenage girls?
nhrc chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
O.M.(F).G !
Now is the time to bring the popcorn!
nhrc chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
(Smiling to myself) that was touching.
nhrc chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Poor Poor bones! Too many "descriptions" but I like it.
Summer of '69 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Although I'm not a fan of Kirk, I was right there beside McCoy when he stepped out of the shower.
SparklyLalala chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
you're a diamond in the rough, a brilliant ball of clay :D... ahh, some fluff :) cuteee...we'll just fade the rest hihi
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
at this point I am hoping Bones has a hypo with something that helps hyperventilation and up coming heart attack whahahahaha...
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
:giggles: Bones, wipe the drool :). You know, when he through that he would beat the living shit out of Spock if the same would ask to see Jim's birthmark...man, I would love to see that happen...Bones being all BAMF and kicking the living shit out of Spock :D (and of course putting him back together after, but it would be kind of fun hihihi)...
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
So sweet!
Nadia chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
More! I want more of your McKirk fics. I loved the ending as much as the first chapters. *smileshappily* You just brought my McKirk heart beyond melting.
Nadia chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
What would I give to actually see Jim naked. *drools* Nice chapter ending. 3 Love that Jim thinks of Bones in that way. :D
Nadia chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Poor Bones. I love him so much. He really deserves to be happy more than anyone else. Heading for the next chapter. ;)
Nadia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Girl, I am SO GLAD you watched some McKirk vids and started this fic b/c I love it already! It is exactly what I was looking for. And I can't wait to read the rest of it. You are an amazing writer. 3