Reviews for Digging Deeper
I am crying! How could u end it like this. U selfish little prick! JK but... really...
gvargas132 chapter 7 . 5/2
Hurry and update...its been sooooo long since you have updated!
paracuties chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
AHHH! Don't just stop there! Although from what I found you haven't updated this story in two years. ...! MAD. This is seriously really good. Like, really good, not okay good and good writing or whatever, but it seems like the it is really planned out, moves at a good, even pace, not too fast or too slow, and although there are a bit of misspellings, otherwise, REALLY good. Really well-written. Good job. I love this story, please update it!
Kuscena1245 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Really good. know it's been 2 yrs but hope u continue and update soon.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Awesome story, you should continue it. It has so much potential, even though I'm not really a NaruSaku fan, I still enjoy it, a lot.
Amaranthais chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
love it
narutogirl103 chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
mad as story dude!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
great fic! so many people do the "hidden anbu" idea, but they usually end up running it into the ground. and really just use it as a bashing fest for the rest of team 7. i love the whole sakura thing you have going on. i wonder how sasuke's taking it. i think he could really improve from the revelation.

anyway, from what i can tell it looks like you've forgotten about this story so maybe i'm just wastingmy time... but good luck and i hope you post soon!
ichigo1508 chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
good job! can't wait for future chapters!
Here Forever chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
I really enjoyed reading what you have up of this story, but I have one question. What the heck is this chapter name?
Fayari chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Aww, no updates?
SuperNekofan chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
This is good! I just have one question. What the hack does the name of the chapter mean?
meridiay chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
One word AWESOME!
kaori and yoshi chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
that was so awesome! i think its cool that naruto is an anbu and that he's powerful but not invincible. i like that sakura changed quicker than in the anime. go sakura! i'm glad sasuke was shoved!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Such a good story! Orochimaru's a transvestite XD. So Sakura and Kakashi know Naruto is Kitsune...I can't wait to see what happens next so, Update again soon please!