Reviews for 100 Blue Roses
RukiYuki chapter 9 . 12/9
aww beautiful gosh story , thank-you much
RukiYuki chapter 8 . 12/8
hot chapter awww
RukiYuki chapter 7 . 12/4
ooh what a hot little red riding ruki we have , thanks for the chapter
RukiYuki chapter 6 . 9/29
aaaaah here i back , sorry for the late reading
darklover chapter 11 . 8/24
This fic was certainly entertaining. Keep writing, Hese-chan! Your writing is always wonderful :)
darklover chapter 10 . 8/24
You always have such interesting ideas :)
darklover chapter 9 . 8/24
I'm happy to see you writing again. Me tells ya you're capable of writing any type of scene well. Your fighting scene was nicely done. Really. I'd love to be able to write like you :)
Celline The Sleeping Beauty chapter 6 . 8/15
If this chapter really, really not will be only one shot i will be very happy to read it. Many of your one shot in here have potential to be a multi chap. Because i desperately need a Ichiruki story in here.''
Celline The Sleeping Beauty chapter 5 . 8/15
I never know that version french of this story. Well, what i know is only from Disney. But like we all know the original story is not really like what Disney display coz there are some scene that not fit to Kids
RukiYuki chapter 5 . 8/15
wooah really long chapter , thanks much
Celline The Sleeping Beauty chapter 4 . 8/15
I never know Kubo said something like that. I just know he said that he not very good in aspect of romance. But, if he really said it then i just want to scream with him. " if you really think like that, why you not make Ichiruki be real you dummy". Oh god im feel frustated and speechless when i see the ending of this.
Well, thats only my opinion.
o*o,,,,
See ya dear
wolfdancer333 chapter 11 . 8/14
This is a gem hidden in this fandom. Seriously, more people need to read this. It is beautifully written, it's composed really well and it all flows together! I loved reading every single chapter and kept clicking next until I was left at the last chapter wanting more.

I absolutely love the way you write Ichigo and Rukia and their relationship! You manage to encompass them both - their feelings, their thoughts, their characterizations - and weave their story together flawlessly. I couldn't stop reading and I can't wait for more! Most of these made me laugh or brought a smile to my face all the way until the end and I look forward, greatly, to the next bits!

My compliments to you and your wonderful writing skills! :) Can't wait for more laughs and more of your amazing writing!

Note: Bodyswitch, Chapter 11, is so funny I snorted water out of my nose so well done! XD
RukiYuki chapter 4 . 8/12
ahh such sweet forbidden love ... thanks for the chapter
Celline The Sleeping Beauty chapter 2 . 8/12
That is will be very interesting to see Rukia be An Air Hostess, i mean all we know is air hostess must have at least 5'2 height, an bla bla bla. And let we dont start with Ichigo. common sense speak to be a Pillot is a attractive attention enought with their posture alone. While his hair is Orange, have a good body, scowl that allways adorn his face. Although with all of that they manage to be pillot and air hostess? Let i said that is miracle. Thats why i said this is interesting.
See ya dear