Reviews for Product Placement
Guest chapter 41 . 3/2/2014
I will cry if you dont finishh this! I'VE BEEN WAITING LIKE THREE YEARS! Please don't give up on this because it's probably my favourite fanfiction ever! I have chapter 42 saved as a bookmark and I still check to see if it's there faithfully! Even if no one else reads it (which Is rediculous since I've been recommending it to everyone) could you update it for mee? I LOvE ThIS TOO MUCH TO GIVE UP ON!
guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2013
pLEASE UPDATE AGAIN IM DYING HERE
IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL PLEASE GIVE US ANYTHING
Guest chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
I loved the story, a lovable romantic story with two solitary persons who finds friendships and love at the same time. So wonderful! I'm like Mikey haha.
Good plot, maybe a little slow (HK needs 36 chapters to know that he loves Butch) but you compensate it with very hot scenes (Butch's mouth will make suffer Hustler a lot daily). Make me happy and continue, please :-)
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 41 . 4/8/2013
I'm so happy you've finally updated because this is my favorite fic out of all the fics I've read and am reading that are also not yet complete but the torture of waiting and not knowing when it might be updated is just driving me insane because I'm dying to know what happens and I really want to see them get together and how that will happen but if that was a ways off and it was updated more frequently it would be more bearable. BUT I'M DIEING FROM SUSPENSE because this story is so good and so is your writing and even though it's a nice surprise seeing the update after so long it's still torturous! But on a different note, I loved this chapter so much because of the angst and I loved angst and they were just so cute and the chapter was also kind of fluffy and the ending was so cute. They just need to get their feelings out there already so they won't be so awkward around each other and when Butch was thinking that telling Francis he loved him would only confuse things I was about to rip my hair out because that would've made Francis happy since the feelings are mutual and he really needs to see that there is someone out there who loves him. AWWWW poor Francis. These two are going to run around in circles for awhile before they confess. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I beg of youuuuu
Vacuumssuck chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Okayokayokay so you finally update aND YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM LIKE IN TEARS THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FICS EVER YOU BETTER NOT TAKE THIS LONG AGAIN OR I MIGHT DIE OHMY GOODNESS THIS IS SO PRETTY I LOVE IT AND YOU BUT I CAN'T STAND WAITING
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
omggggg I just knew waiting or your update would be worth it! Even though it was a long wait, I was definitely not going to give up on this story. It was such a sad chapter but I love sad things so it's okay XD At least Francis has Butch by his side for comfort even though he's kind of hesitant... Well, they both are, but I hope things will work out. The ending gave a nice comic relief though, it was cute. I hope you can update more often since I still love this story just as much as when you started, if not more, even with all the huge gaps in between updates but I really want to see what happens asap! And I can't figure out what the throwback is and it's driving me nutsssss XD wonder what it can be, hmmm...
FucKhoLySHIT chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
I don't know whether I love you or hate you... On one hand YOU FREAKING UPDATES AND OMG YESPLEASE AND THANKYOU but on the other hand it was all painful and feelsy and UGHHHSHSHDHDDJ PLEASE UPDATE MORE OFTEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE
omgpear chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
See I told you I'd wait until you're new update and it's finally here! Ah, and indeed a good update it was. I feel bad for poor little Franny, and I hope he can get fixed soon. But who knows, some things just can't be fixed right? And there's our good ol' Butch, by his side, willing to try and put a few pieces back into place. Don'tcha just gotta love him? Ahh...I wonder what the throwback was? I can not figure it out.
madsie-may-lim chapter 39 . 12/8/2012
I just.. I don't know what to do with myself now... PLEASE UPDATE SOOON! This is one of my favourite fics ever!
BABDJDKFKD chapter 39 . 12/2/2012
OMG I'm cRYING. EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT AND FLUFFY AND ANGSTY AT THE SAME TIME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON! I literally don't know what to do with myself any more...
PandaLover156 chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
Randal's a little weasel but you did good with outlining him as a semi-villan
Solar Flare013 chapter 39 . 9/25/2012
I'm choking on fluff bunnies. When will the next update be, soon yes?
just a ugly girl chapter 39 . 8/28/2012
Please please please please please write more :) xx
omgpear chapter 39 . 8/19/2012
Can I just say I've loved this story for a very long time. It's made me squeal, hit my head against the wall, but the way you write just keeps me coming back and waiting for more. Even if it takes you 5 months to update or more, I'll be sitting here, waiting. This story is just to good to leave and I can't wait to get more of it.
crayola-writer chapter 39 . 7/16/2012
my favorite chapter so far :D i really hope francis says it back! pleaseplesaseplease