Reviews for I'd Give My Bones
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 11 . 5/22
This was a lovely story, filled with love and pain and tears. Thank you.
LightzMusic22 chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
I posted a thing on my profile about this story...

~_~

Uninteresting and babbling me needed to write this. I don't care if it's 2 sentences or an essay, but this needs to be said, PERIOD.

There's this FanFiction I read. No, it is not canon. At all. But hear me out.

You have not cried, felt, laughed, and rode an emotional roller-coaster unless you have read this story called I'd Give My Bones by theswisswereright.

Let me summarize. A boy named Roxas has been in the hospital for a type of Leukemia (I can never spell) and is dying. He accepted it, strived for nothing, and just pretty much felt nothing.

Then he runs into a night shift Janitor by the name of Axel, and it's amazing.

He learns of music, ice-cream, the feeling of truly being alive. He's only 14 but he feels like he can finally make a difference and not throw his short time away.

I. Cried.

No shame, nothing. I balled my eyes out at the ending. And this is serious guys. People have cancer, and they never know what anything feels like other then needles and burdens and doctors with white rooms.

This is from the last chapter before the epilogue, and seriously, if you have someone who died of cancer and you were this attached like Axel and Roxas, go do this now.

*insert the final letter Roxas wrote here*

And even if you don't know anyone like this, go and volunteer, help people, make a difference. Everyone has a timer, but some just have less. Making a difference doesn't take a timer, okay? Make that one person feel special, just for a little while longer.

PS: Need someone to talk to, be friends with, or just to rant and rave, PM me. I'm here all the time, anyway. ;)
Wolfgirlinfinity chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
O_O I like. read more I must.
Lioness Deity chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Oh my gosh. One more word and I'm a goner. That was tricking emotional and I loved it!
SitarLover chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I just wanted to let you know that this is probably the hundredth time I've read this story and it gets to me every single fuckin' time. I don't mean to cuss, I just have no idea how to express how much I absolutely adore this idea and the way you incorporated everything, the way the characters interact and I just...ugh. I don't know. I can always come back to this story. It's my favorite. Thank you so much for writing it.
Immortal Sina chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I fucking love this. I really fucking do. I'm crying soooo hard as I write this, sobbing really, but I still do love this, so so much. Thank you. Just... Thank you.

Sina
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Oh gosh, this was beautiful. I can even... The writing was gorgeous and the story was heart throbbing. I loved it. It brought tears to my eyes.
Any chance you still want that fan art? Because I'm willing to do it. Even if you don't I'll probably do it anyway. I'll do it and put a link in the description just so that more people can read this story.
Nasciturus chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
this was so beatiful! I love it! You make me cry :)
Requiem of the Night chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
This was so sweet and sad and... oh jeez, I'm rambling again and you probably don't care. This was the sweetest and saddest fic I have ever read and I just wanted to ask if it was all right if I attempted to make a piece of fanart, even though you've probably already gotten hundreds. Is it ok if it's in paint and that I don't have a scanner? I just... well... yeah, I am so horrible at this. Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this beautiful piece of literature. Bye.
Requiem of the Night chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
omgoshcryingsohard
Kyo Kun 4ever chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
This was beautiful. Words seriously can't descrive how amazing this is. Sad part is, my twin sister has cancer also, and is going to die soon. I'm crying so much right now. I think this is amazing. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I felt like I was going to cry (but I didn't). Roxas may have died but he changed lives. Aerith's, Zack's, Sora's, Demyx's, and more. Most importantly he changed Axel. (I wish you had put in Sora but it's still good with just him being mentioned.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
How sad.. I feel bad for Aerith. I mean the kid collapsed during her wedding! The letter was nice though. Sad but nice.
falsedfaith691 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Okay even sadder than that one chapter that I cried. I sobbed till the end of this chapter.
falsedfaith691 chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
O my GAWD FREAKIN SAD COULDN'T STOP CRYING!