Reviews for Attack of the Pichu
Eternal Nexus Warrior chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
XD I love this story! I find the pichu humor adorable!
Z-Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is funny and so stupid at the same time. Its awesome!
Time's Quill chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ha! Nice one!
SmexehAussieGrl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my God, I almost cried with laughter reading this. I loved how Professor Rowan sent the Pichu away by glaring at them. I loved how the Pichu sold Paul to the circus when they got bored of him- i can imagine Paul in a clown wig and nose being covered in cream pies. PLEASE WRITE MORE CRACKFIC- YOU'RE AWESOME AT IT!
harison86 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
good: funny

bad: no real purpose, one of those fics that makes you go WTF

i give it 2.5 stars
Shendaa the shuppet chapter 1 . 6/14/2011

What did I just look at?

1. thats quite irresponsible.

2.i did not find the "poke paul with a stick" part amusing.

was just wrong.

4. how would you like being sold to the circus?
Tanon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I swear this is one of the most tripped up crackfics I've ever read.

At least, I hope this is a crackfic...
100-percent-Empoleon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Dr.Roxas4dawin chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
... WTF? Were you high on Poffins while writing this story?
icywarm chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
What the heck? Awsome besides the wierdness. PICHU WILL RULE THE WORLD! Ahem, I'm just gonna stop now.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
xxPikachuxShayminxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Missed opportunities here and there.

Some spelling issues I believe.

Should be longer, but still decent.
tenken22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Mad, evil humor! Damn, the plot's so so messy it's adorably cute! XD
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Have you been drinking? XD

~Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorcerer of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.