Reviews for Pure Purpose
Morrolan chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
Good story, it's really good. Poor Fawkes and poor Hobbes. I hope it goes better for them.
Max452 chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
Poor Darien! This is such a good story! I want more! I need to know what's gonna happen!
parisindy chapter 4 . 3/3/2002
more please
Max452 chapter 4 . 2/24/2002
He he he. Mr. Naughty, oh I loved it! You have to write more!
Morrolan chapter 4 . 2/22/2002
This is really good. I mean really good. I like it alot, please continue it as soon as possible. Like tomorrow? Please.
Allianora2 chapter 2 . 2/22/2002
This is excellent! Ooh...and more chapters are up..yes! Keep it coming! I do LOVE that "I look like crap.." line! :)
Disgruntled Peony chapter 4 . 2/21/2002
Ooooh, I liked this part! *bounces up and down* More please, more (after the midterms, of course)! Me likey, me likey very much. And the whole 'Mr. Naughty' thing was great! ;) *high-fives Meddy-Grey* You are a very good writer, I'm really enjoying this so far! :)
Disgruntled Peony chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
Okay, I must say, you've got Darien's voice down pat. :) Not sure what I think of le Pur yet, but I'm sure not gonna stop reading this any time soon. I'll be watching eagerly to see where you're going with this next! :)
Max452 chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Oh, I like! Write more, and quickly!
sangga chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
this is coming along just great! i'm looking forward to the next chap - darien's pov stuff is nice and strong, you've got his 'voice' really well (plus your own voice! - the writing is mature and clever...cool). so what happens next? go ace those mid-terms and get back to it!
Wildcard00 chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
LOVED your beginning! You have an interesting way of wording things that make it sound exactly like how Darien might say it. I look forward to reading the next part!
DiabloCat chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
No! There's no more! Come back and write the rest of the story, please! I'm begging you! This is one of the better stories on this site, possibly on the entire 'Net, and you CUT IT OFF! (Ahem) Yeah, if you haven't already guessed, I like it. A lot. You capture their personalities perfectly, and the storyline is intriguing too. So please finish it off sometime?