Reviews for a million tears
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
Awwwwwwee Youichi is so cutee
Kiki1770 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
NO! Why did you stop here? The story was getting so good! This is the first really good Gakuen Alice fanfic I found in a really long time. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
CuteTangerine24 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Waaa! Such a perfect ending! I had goosebumps when i read your story! It's perfect and i love it! ;) good job!
Yami no Sekirei chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Wow, here i thought mikan first getting preggy, its seems that hotaru beat her first.. So advanced, ruka... Hehe

I like your story and hope you could produce more story like this on gakuen alice. It such a heart warming with a bit of angst here, wow you are great! I'm excited to read this!
newgirlofGA chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
BEST. .
igotmoneymoney chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Great story love it
aurora0914 chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
This is sooo goood!
Yuki chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
I cried.. And how weird is it while reading this a song came in my head "Ohh I love you so just look in my eyes and they'll tell you..." lol that song would make this complete as a movie . greatt joobbb! Huuuh huu soon saddd that it's over! Reading and writing is like a never ending movie surprising you at every turn and twist making you fall into it and never wanting to go.. Writing is like a world floating in your head just forming together forming something great happy sad scary mysterious I love it! But what do I know I'm only 12 haha!
dazzlingsoul chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
geez...i really really love this story of yours... i hope you'll write another breath taking story... i almost cry ... i love it
Randomthatjustcameby chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
just to let you know. ur story is absolutely amazing! IT EVEN MADE ME SHED A TEAR! ur are awesome (: i hope you have more stories i can read
Ellixx chapter 17 . 1/26/2011
awwww~that was cute, funny, sweet, awesome, what more? just gotta love the "And I thought Natsume was the perverted one" part~ good story
Ellixx chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
awwww~that was funny and cute of natsume~
Oohprettystars chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
KAWAIIIII! Too kAWAII! Loved this story! PLEASE make a sequel! I want to know about their kids or maybe even the story in hotarus point of view! IYAA! Hotaru pregnant! Her kids must be KAWAII too! Hn, gomen I'm rambling, anyways good job! ;D
Ellixx chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
just curious here, but do u cry when you write the stories? i mean i cried a shit load when i read this, and i just like cried for 10 minutes or something, sooo sad and sweet! LOVED the bit when she said, "Shit... why did I fall for some bastard...?", just gotta love that and natsume's reaction! please update! 3 _-
Kuroichibineko chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
Aww , i really love this . And the fact that the end isnt really good :(, because i hope that you dont end it till natsume and mikan kiss each other :( . But , i really satisfy :D