Reviews for One More Irregularity
chucksboxers chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
You know, I’ve never met Wepdiggy but Wepdiggy is right. This was pretty great! :-)

Thanks for writing this!
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Wow, I like your version of this scene soooooo much more than what we got in canon. Shame you weren't a writer for the show. But this little story really brought out the emotions of that episode. CHucks despair turning into hope. And Sarah's fear and indecision turning into a deeply emotional and meaningful bonding between the two. Masterfully written. Thanks.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
this is good.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great story.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Just found your story and wow what a story. Even if you take out the "M" part it was a great story and it asked a question that was never asked. "I'm leaving tomorrow... with Bryce" of all the things that Sarah did to Chuck up to that point in the show, that was by far the harshest. Talk about completely destroying a guy. If anything it made the beginning of S3 a little more realistic if they had gone with it. Not even 12 hours earlier when I didn't have the intersect you were dropping me like a bad habit and now that I have it you want me to run away with you? Obviously Sarah her little revelation before that but Chuck didn't really know that. Regardless of any of that it was a great story, thanks for sharing.
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
How I wish this would have happened in the actually episode! Heres to hoping that they get to have more "mad passionate sex" in season 4 :)
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
AW...I love it! I so wish that had happened! Ugh, instead we have season 3...which admittedly is slowly (so slowly it's a snails pace) but surely leading us back to Chuck/Sarah. whew, I was worried. I love the fic! Great job!
Jackie Witch chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Great fic, Mikki great job, you could write a rated M without sounding disgusting or killing the characters essence. Good work.
DLK chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
So, I realized that I happened to miss reviewing this story. There are a number of legitimate reasons why, but I won't bore you with them. Anyway, loved the story. Obviously your writing style is great, your characterizations outstanding, the sex is grand (and hot), the emotions are very poignant... and you've reached back and touched a more 'innocent' time in 'Chuck'. A time before the sky turned dark, our favorite characters overdosed on personality changing pills, and before that little pesky annoyance that was the fallacy of Prague happened. This time harkens back to a bright, yet still dark period in the Charah world. Chuck thinks Sarah is blowing him off for her job, Sarah is so completely in to Chuck that she's calling in to question everything she's every known (I miss that part), and Chuck is trying his best to handle the situation, with a little help from his blonde friend (well, maybe more than a friend after this little situation, right?). It's crazy, but that time seems an eternity ago and I'm glad you brought us back there. Really, you made right what once went wrong, and you did it in a spectacular fashion. I applaud you for that.

"Not always." Loved that line. Why can't they make those choices again? All this bitterness of the actual show just seems very tiring. But, I am refreshed upon reading these two fortunate fools getting lucky. It's always a good time ;).

Great story, Mikki.

DK
jagged1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Lovely...lovely.

Just what I needed You certainly have a way to describe steamy situations, but also capture the characters so well. Thanks for posting!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Interesting diversion from trying to figure out how to fix the wedding.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
What I like so much about your stories Mikki, isn't so much the fact that you are not afraid to write smut( which you write brilliantly I might add as it's not an easy thing to write) for me it's the emotional side of the characters that you write so damn good.

The inner war in the heads of both Sarah and Chuck. The way they form their decisions and conclusions is written absolutely fantastic. That's what make these characters so realistic. That's what make them so different from the cardboard cut-outs of Chuck and Sarah that currently are being used in the show. I'm quit jealous actually! I wish I could write like that.

Thanks for another great read.

I will be eagerly awaiting your next fic.

Kind regards

K.C.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Now why couldnt that happen in the show! Especially after Chuck vs the colnol jeez lol

A amazingly steamy little one shot and i loved it :P

GREAT JOB

Deanie
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
awsomely amazing and very sexy. Great.
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
As always, beautiful work. You definitely know how to write these to be great romance stories instead of a Penthouse letter. Just the right amount of erotica mixed in with the emotion to make a powerful fic.

Excellent!