Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
Tulippen chapter 1 . 7/1
You should update on the 1st of August, 'cause your last update was on the 5th of January and that was my first day at my present job and I'm going to quit it on the first. Also I would love to see an email from , telling me that you've updated, because you know, it's an awesome story and definitely one of my favorites. I'm been trying hard to find another story like this, but apparently it's impossible :/ hope you'll update soon!

P.s. If you want to, I definitely wouldn't mind if you updated before the first of August :)
Nessie chapter 46 . 1/31
Words cannot describe how much I am enjoying this story.
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 46 . 1/6
Totally blown away with this story. Thank you
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 30 . 1/5
Admit, got to sleep! Will review properly when I'm up to date but suffice to say I'm very glad to have stumbled on this story.
Meleys chapter 46 . 1/5
I'm so happy to see a new chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
Thank you and happy new year!
Glory Bee chapter 46 . 1/5
I hope this chapter appearing early in the New Year will mean more of the story will be coming soon. I miss Inglor and hope to see him following. :)
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 7 . 1/5
Not sure if I've missed a previous story to this but I can't go and check because I'm too gripped! Love the characters and their relationship.
Quantumphysica chapter 46 . 1/5
Yay! You updated! *does a cheerful dance*
I couldn't help but laugh when Haleth realized Cirdan was pissed and immediately assumed she must have done or said something offensive, somehow. She's already used to unknowingly trampling on delicate elven toes, it seems xD
It is sad however, that Cirdan has a point. The elves of the Blessed Realm have apparently lost all their will to explore and discover; they're content to live in an almost completely static society… When you think about it, it's almost creepy, actually.
That aside… You ended on a cliffhanger! Aaah! Noooh! *insert dramatic despair here* Who might be following them, and why? Are they friend or enemy? So many questions!
Please update again soon? _
Mellon chapter 46 . 1/5
Great chapter!
LovelyBoA chapter 46 . 1/4
Everytime you have update I have to re-read the whole story because I almost forgotten the plot.
Hehehe, no blaming here. I know there are things that need to be committed to in your real life.
Hope to see your next update soon.
Medea Smyke chapter 46 . 1/4
Thank you so much for updating! The adventure continues!

I enjoyed Haleth's enjoyment of the falathrims' sailing skills. Being that she's from a seafaring nation, it was fitting.

'He could toss her overboard if she was too much trouble.' LOL! It wouldn't be the first time in her life.

Her summation of the different elven kindreds also had me in stitches. I've been reading the Silmarillion and just got to that unfortunate affair between Feanor and the Valar. Uffda.

I loved Cirdan's revelation of his own shame in having forgotten his comrades and having left them to sleep. It gives him depth and adds to his motivation for allowing Haleth to pretend-steal his ship. And if I'm not much mistaken, that would be Haleth's nursery maids following behind? Is there a canon on the Gwaerandir? ;)
EVa chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Okay... So we've discussed the ethics of borrowing... somewhat. Not entirely completely yet. That is still to come... Someday? Which brings us to the ethics of writing such a marvellous, riveting, exciting and interesting story and leaving us all to wait for the next installment until we're brought almost to the brink of despair. Now that is a cruel and unusual torture, don't you think? So... Does this mean I've encouraged you and your wayward Muse to get a hold of that pen (or keyboard in this case) and finally ease our pain? I hope so. It would be nice to have at least one (or two, maybe three more - but I know I'm pushing it with that one...) chapters by/for Christmas. What do you say? Pretty pleeeease with a Christmas pudding with a cherry on top?
And on a less desperate note: Good luck with your real life and whatever is keeping you from continuing this story. I know it can be bad sometimes! And have a lovely Holiday Season!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/22/2014
I'm sooooo glad you updated! I've been reading this story for literal years! :D
archwriter chapter 45 . 9/29/2014
Love it! Past updates have been marvelous! Have been thoroughly enjoying all the new chapters. Keep'em coming!
WinnieFawn chapter 44 . 9/17/2014
This is amazing, just finally got to read it- getting into college has lessened the amount of time I can peruse personal pleasures such as this but I would like to try and always find the time to tell yo how brilliant this is and always has been to me. I love it as one of the most underrated and well crafted pieces of unpublished fiction I have ever read and I am not an ass kisser, just so you know... but really appreciate the time it takes to craft something like this- jealous really, but in a good, aspiring way... please don't stop until it is finished, it would be a tragedy...