Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
B.O.B-Muck-FanGirl1445 chapter 47 . 5/7
please i am begging you to update this amazing Book!
Alassea Telrunya chapter 47 . 5/6
Sorry it took me so long to review.
I have been waiting for this chapter and you keep me on edge as always. Fantastic job.
AndreaGreenleaf chapter 47 . 12/17/2016
Strangely I'm a big fan of your Ecthelion and the "fear" and annoyance he instills in Haleth teehee :) On another note, Inglor/Haleth are so sweet together. I love how he tries to protect her. Please update soon, it is Christmas soon after all ;)
DeltaGirl chapter 47 . 12/15/2016
Wow, your Inglor/Haleth fanfics are amazing! I've been buried in them reading them day and night! Please update soon!
Lady Wednesday chapter 47 . 12/9/2016
Thank you so much for the update! It was another wonderful chapter as always! I hope you can spare some time for another chapter soon! I'm living off of the last two updates for now :D
WinnieFawn chapter 47 . 12/4/2016
aww, love this so much! You know when you read a story so good you start reading faster to see what happens, and you get all jumbled up, so you have to make yourself slow down and read again? This story is that for me, nearly every time I catch myself having to slow down because I am SO invested in how they have grown and the way the story shifts so well. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! Wonderful experience, a usual...
caraxes chapter 47 . 12/4/2016
Great chapter as always! I can't wait for Tuor to be awake, i think it help Haleth a lot to have another 'Mortal' with her! I wish we could learn more about Inglor, he's such a great character!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 47 . 12/3/2016
such an odd and beautiful couple!... Only Inglor could love one such as Haleth and she to love him...
Victoria chapter 47 . 12/3/2016
Thank you! Thank you thank you! So glad you are back! :D More Haleth and Inglor! Any steamy scenes coming up ;)
TooEasilyDistracted chapter 47 . 12/3/2016
I loved the chapter. Protective Inglor is awesome and I really like how you write Cirdan. I'm really happy to see more of Haleth and Inglor; the series has been a favourite of mine for years.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/3/2016
Oh my hippity hop! You updated, updated! Love, love, love this story. Funny thing, out of the blue, I actually thought of how Haleth was doing, and I saw your updates. So weird. What an incredible thing! Thanks so much for not abandoning this story. Haleth and Inglor's story is not finished.
Lyane de Rivesen chapter 47 . 12/3/2016
Oh! I can't believe I missed so much of this story! I didn't get to read the last *ten* chapters. Somehow, I didn't see the update in *years* (I'm sorry, I'm going to iron my hands and stuck my head in the oven). I thought it was abandoned. But it was and still is my favorite fanfiction and universe.

So, rescuing Idril, and after that maybe all those stuck in the enchanted isles, I didn't expected it. At all. It's a very, very good idea and I never read it anywhere else. I can't help to wonder if Haleth is right with the politics implications.

And, of course... At last they are together ! Well, Haleth now understand they are together and that the ring was not a friendship symbol. And that they were betrothed for years... They really need to work on their communication skills. It's a wonder she hasn't strangled Inglor. Maybe kissing him helped. It would help me I think.

I'm curious to know the sort of problems Inglor has got after bringing Haleth in Valinor. And giving her limpë. I don't know if you will write about this and the time he was away from her (when she was with Anairë and with Elrond). And all the mysteries of her life: how she can be so old but was still mortal, the thing with one of Fëanor's poeple in her "visions", etc. That would be nice, even in short stories and glimpses.

Thank you very much for your writings and for still updating this story.
A chapter 47 . 12/3/2016
You updated! Thanks! :)

Sorry for not being more constructive in my review, I just adore every bit of it too much to criticise right now.
WinnieFawn chapter 46 . 10/25/2016
I am still must so in love with this story- I know it has been idle a long time but I have never forgotten it. It still remains one of the best works of fanfiction I have ever read and if t takes 20 years to see another chapter, I will read it as feverishly as I have re-read it again just now. Love it!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 46 . 9/10/2016
5 years 46 wonderful chapters ,updated Jan 2015...What happened? everything was going great ! The words! the story! the anticipation ! what happens to them? Where are they going now? will they wed?... .Please come back to this story...