Reviews for Frankie's First Love
loulibulle chapter 10 . 4/4
please tell me you're gonna update this story one day? could you considered to send me the files of your story? it's for personnal use only, no worry.
Lena chapter 10 . 3/28
update, please ;)
Lena chapter 10 . 3/27
I love your story! Anna & Frankie are so cute! I'm totally in love, please next chapter ;)
kykyxstandler chapter 10 . 3/25
omgod please update
i love this story
it gives me chills and butterflies and all the things a good story makes me feel
please please please update
Misstyfoot chapter 10 . 3/16
Omg. please update. I need tl know what happens, if Frankie dies in the end like he does in the movie?
orcafan1 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Update soon please
RoseRedGurl chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
This better be a joke. YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS STORY NOW!
RoseRedGurl chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
NOOOOOO!
RoseRedGurl chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Cute!
RoseRedGurl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
LOVELOVELOVE!
Zombites chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Been two years it seems, but I just found the story and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed what I've read.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
It's been almost two years since you've last updated. So, please, please update ASAP. I really like this story. And I'm also asking (begging, even) for there to be a happy ending. It doesn't even have to be all sunshine and rainbows, just Frankie surviving and he and Anna together. Please? And again, you really need to update, because I really, really love this story and it's been FOREVER.
Synvara chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
this story is amazing, plz continue it! i ll put it on alert and hope for the best

greets

syn
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I really love this story and am sad to see it still has not been updated, hopefully your writers block resolves itself soon.
anon chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
It's no problem, I can understand writers block, I've abandoned a story for an entire year. Great fic.

A little confused about the engagement ring in this chapter though, because I thought she was already wearing it when she was reunited with edward.

is she 33, and he's 25? She has a toyboy whoop!