Reviews for Frankie's First Love
Jadewashere64 chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
I love this fic! I really want more. lol. (Though I completely understand if you don't want to. ) You're really good at writing.
I love the line "We're obviously not as fucking confused and crazy as you monsters are. You're killing off the human population. And soon, there won't be anymore of your 'precious' blood, and you'll all die.". Heehee. So awesome!

Thanks for the fic~ _
Jadewashere64 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This was really good. I really want to read more. lol. (But I totally understand if you don't feel like adding anymore )
I love the line "We're obviously not as fucking confused and crazy as you monsters are. You're killing off the human population. And soon, there won't be anymore of your 'precious' blood, and you'll all die.". Lol. So awesome. You're a really good writer. So thanks for the fic! _~
loulibulle chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
please tell me you're gonna update this story one day? could you considered to send me the files of your story? it's for personnal use only, no worry.
Lena chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
update, please ;)
Lena chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
I love your story! Anna & Frankie are so cute! I'm totally in love, please next chapter ;)
kykyxstandler chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
omgod please update
i love this story
it gives me chills and butterflies and all the things a good story makes me feel
please please please update
MistySummerNights chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Omg. please update. I need tl know what happens, if Frankie dies in the end like he does in the movie?
orcafan1 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Update soon please
RoseRedGurl chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
This better be a joke. YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS STORY NOW!
RoseRedGurl chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
NOOOOOO!
RoseRedGurl chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Cute!
RoseRedGurl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
LOVELOVELOVE!
Zombites chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Been two years it seems, but I just found the story and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed what I've read.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
It's been almost two years since you've last updated. So, please, please update ASAP. I really like this story. And I'm also asking (begging, even) for there to be a happy ending. It doesn't even have to be all sunshine and rainbows, just Frankie surviving and he and Anna together. Please? And again, you really need to update, because I really, really love this story and it's been FOREVER.
Synvara chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
this story is amazing, plz continue it! i ll put it on alert and hope for the best

greets