Reviews for In the Sky with Diamonds
penguin0491 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
This is a good story so far, I really hope you finish it one day. I wanna know who the girl is :) She could be Patrick's twin, I've heard of a couple who had two sets of twins and one was black and the other was white, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched :)
gleekforlife23 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Really good :) 10/10 please continue!
ImFearless chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
There is something about this story, that make it hard for my to understand, but anyway, please contiune.
ImFearless chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I had trouble understanding this chapter, but maybe it's me and my tired brain. Anyway great chapter.
ImFearless chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great first chapter, I'm excited to read more.
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Great!
LivelifexxDreambig123 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
woah.. You need to update.
LivelifexxDreambig123 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Great again, I am getting hooked to this story
LivelifexxDreambig123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I love this so far, Continue
Hpluvr7 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
i love this story! update soon!
Lady Imara chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
oh interesting story. please update soon!
QUeeNoFVaMpiRelOvErs chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
This is an amazing story...you need to update soon it was getting so good!
Pure'Midnight chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
oh I was right wasn't I, it's his cousin or something...Kat your in so much trouble \

great though, update (y)
IheartPRSamuraiJayden chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! and who was it in the picture? please update soon!
Kiley chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Ohh I wonder who it was from... Im thinking that was patricks sister

it is soo true that kat was looking for a way out :( keep up the good work, update soon :)