Reviews for Sweethearts
smut1956 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Those candy hearts are too sweet for me, I prefer chocolate as I'm sure Melina does since her family is in the chocolate business. However, this story is sweeter than all of that in the right way.

Very tentative which probably describes just how Mac would be in this moment. But once he commits, he commits.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
A little more sugary than usual, but it is a Valentine's Day piece, after all :) Very cute and as always nicely in character. Lovely work.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I'm very sorry myself! My brain got stuck on other things :S Thank you very much for the lovely note! That's really nice of you :D I do love this, and I'm so glad my gentle pokes to post worked :D This is such a lovely story. I adore the sweets as it is ('lovehearts' over here) and I love how you wrote them into such a romantic, but with a deeper emotional level to it. Such fantastic dialogue between them, and I like it a lot from Mac's POV, I enjoyed reading his thoughts and emotions. Gorgeous ending too :D Excellent!
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is very cute and fluffy.
BAUMember chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aw so totaly cute i loved it awesome
NCISgirl1527 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw...So sweet
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wonderful as always coming from you my dear! Love those candies! haha...but then despite my age I am just a big kid at heart! :)

THanks for the smile as always. doesn't get better then our SMACKED on v-day!

AIP
Ballettmaus chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I hate the taste of those hearts but the idea is very very sweet! You gotta have to love the Valentine's candy ;-)

And I love how you posting that a little late - even if not on purpose - kind of fits with the theme of story about not needing a day for love.
Lime Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw, that was really cute. I definitely enjoyed reading this. I loved the whole thing using the sweetharts. I personally think they taste horrible but they worked so well in the story. Lol. But really, great job! :)
Denese25 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was definitely better late than never. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. It's a beautiful story.
x.MyrtenasterRose.x chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw, that was super sweet. ) I've been waiting for something more from you.

I agree with Stella 100% here. I hate Valentine's Day as well 'cause I don't have anyone. I also think it had good meaning once upon a time, but it's just used to get money out of lovesick people now. Again-agreeing with Stella here-people should show their love everyday of the year.

Anyways, enough of my rant, great story yet again and I look forward to more! )

~SnZ
smacked4ever77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw! What a sweet, romantic & cute story!

You just made my day a lot better!

Such an Excellent story!
Definitions chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh my God. This is honestly just GORGEOUS. The dialogue was so delicate and beautiful! I have successfully melted into a big pile of goo. 3 Thank you for an incredible read.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Funny, loving, and pure romance. That is how I describe this story. I love how she rejected the guy yet kept the candy, now there is thinking there. :)

But Mac is adorable in here with his facts about Valentine's Day and his own romantic heartbreak. To make a sweet gesture with a sweet was awesome. I would have a favorite line but there are too many to pick from. A lovely way to celebrate Mac and Stella's love.
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Beautiful story! how lovely! Love it!