Reviews for Results of a poker night
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 29 . 11/21
Read it for my 3rd time and i really love it can't wait till you do another chapter
lokyyt chapter 29 . 11/19
more please keep typing and please reply
Love this story! PLEASE update soon as you left it on a HUGE cliff hanger. _ Anyway love this so update soon please...
Sniperbeattie chapter 29 . 10/20
Plz keep writing this is a really good story
shadowlover31 chapter 29 . 9/28
I like the story. I remember reading it before more chapters were added. I know your working on the other story I reviewed already so I figured u would update this story sooner or later since u last updated on dark phoenix in july. Anyway when you do get time to update another chapter I'll read it. Well that's all I hope u have a goodnight or day. Ja ne.
Anime Princess chapter 29 . 9/14
I like this fic. Having a guardian angel bring back Minato was AWESOME!
Minato training and loving Naruto is a great fic! Minato bringing Konoha back to greatness, LOVE IT! evil civilian council!
Will get to see Sakura grow up a bit if she ever finds out what her other really did?
I can't wait for Kushina to come back with the kids she got from Orochimaru and what Minato will do once he finds out what Orochimaru did to what Tsunade and Jairaia will do to him!
TinkaPrime chapter 29 . 7/14
Again really great story though sad it hasn't been updated in 3 years
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 7/1
OMG... It would SO totally fit. Minato's as blonde as they come, after all. And he's just about the right age to be Tsunade's... I think.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 7/1
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL... You've turned Minato into a troll to piss off (and piss on) the assholes who want to break the village for their own profit...

Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 7/1
Awwww. Just imagine: Naruto, chibi-size, crying those big, blue eyes out... ALL MY HEARTSTRINGS ARE BEING PLUCKED LIKE A HARP...
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 7/1
Poooooor Shinigami-Sama... Just can't catch a break. Seals the Kyuubi, gets cheated. Seals the Shodaime, Nidaime, and Sandaime, gets CHEATED.

Seals Orochimaru's arms, gets CHEATED.

Poor, POOR Shinigami-sama. All that work, and he just gets CHEATED.
Though to be fair, An Uzumaki Noh mask is kinda broken. I mean UZUMAKI, for Gods-sake. They're the definition of unfair. Genius-level sealing, check. Monstrous chakra reserves that are far denser than normal, check. Ridiculous physical stamina, check. Extra-long lifespan (barring Kiri or Iwa invasions,) CHECK. Batshit-insanity, CHECK...

Lulumo chapter 8 . 6/26
Nooo, Kurama the kyuubi isn't evil, he's just unlucky and too hated and full of hate because of humans... Besides he's Naru's awesome partner.. QAQ
XxElementalStormxX chapter 29 . 6/26
LoL Tsunade cooking that a scary thought
doubledamn chapter 3 . 6/9
If the Kumo Ambassador is there, shouldn't Hinata be getting kidnapped right around now?
naruto kurama chapter 7 . 4/28
Hmmmmm... You need to make Naruto actually talk like a toddler if you can't find out how our don't feel comfortable with it than fix the chapters so he is older. Even if Naruto in you story is a genius he would still have trouble foregoing the words to sound right, and Hinata is the same way. But other than that great job.