Reviews for In A New Light
DragonLord16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
can you please continue with the story. Perhaps you can make it more interesting by incorporating another female characters in the story and find out how Eragon will survive the tension. But please continue with the story
alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The ending felt a tiny bit rushed, and the characters were a bit out of character, but overall I think you did good. The first half felt the most real. I don't remember any major grammar issues, but there was a definite lack of punctuation. I try not to let it get to me, but it always does, at least a little. However, this story was better than any of the horrible, mangled crap I've read so far in this fandom, and I'm thinking I might check out your other stories, especially if all I continue to find is mangled crap. That ending to Vault of Souls was pathetic and ambiguous as hell and I was very unhappy with it, so I'm trying to subside on fanfiction for now. I will feed the obsession for as long as I can, and, if I feel up to the challenge, maybe I'll eventually try to rewrite that ending for myself...
xAdonis chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aww. This was wonderful. I'm so glad you wrote this.
SilentRage13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is incredible) I couldn't help but smile a couple of times. Bah, I wished everything would end up this way
JamietheArtist chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
omg that was so cool! i loved every letter of it!
SimplySupreme chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was completely adorable! *hearts* EXA fluff always makes me happy. :D
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Awww, I just love these kind of sweet ExA moments. But not lemons.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
So good! Ending is so sweet. 3
Rocket Into Highness chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Love it. (; Well written!
StormPhantom chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
that was defenatly worth reading. i liked it. keep it up.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
very, very cute. I love this! there are quite a few mistakes, but re-reading carefully would spot them. I haven't got the time to point any of them out now, sorry. keep writing!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is really sweet. I love Arya/ Eragon but noone seems to get Aryas character right.
Daltonrulez12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was beautiful.I love it.
harry4Nikki chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awh that was so sweet and cute

really good :)