Reviews for I Don't Want Anybody Else
LittleSnowPea chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
you. are. amazing.

you are easily one of the best writers i have ever read of this pairing. and considering it's my genuine otp to end all otp's, i have read a lot.

not only do you write with impeccable grammar, you absolutely nailed jonathan's voice, and that is something no fic i've read has achieved.

this is amazing and i hope you write more of everything. :)
Dawn of the New Year chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I admire and appreciate the way that you managed to create the possibility of a Crane/Joker pairing while keeping Crane in character AND keeping the situation realistic. I wish other fans could do the same...
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMG, I love this.

Okay Joker, I got one for ya:

WHY WERE YOU IN JOHNNY'S ROOM? ooooh burn.
Ichireiro chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I can't believe this thing doesn't have more reiviews. I think it's probably my favorite out of all of your one shots. Woo. 3
campblood chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was a great read. I haven't read some of your other stories (except for a bit of TDATNTAMS and your short stories), and to be honest I'm intimidated by the length of them. But, from what little of yours I have read, I know that you have raw talent at this. You make me feel like I'm actually there with the characters, something rarely any fanfic author does.

I just love the way you describe Crane. Controlling his desires and limiting the time of how long he can desire a person sounds like something he would do. Not to mention, Joker/Scarecrow is brilliant, you write them brilliantly (ha, see how that connects? You see, I'm a little slow. xD), and the song you named this after is awesome. I'm adding you to my faves because you're so brilliant and awesome.

-Cruciatus
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is awesome. He manages to stay professional even when talking about something like a list of targets for carnal activities. And still I am horrified by the notion of Crane/Ra’s. The man’s a few hundred year’s old! Ugh, ugh, ugh.

But the list is kind of hilarious. I can just see him going through the eventual Rogues Gallery, ending in very awkward moments when he finally meets the people he’s been fantasizing about. And the thought of Scarecrow doing this is just so delightfully disturbing and absurd. Nice one.
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
It upsets me that this won't be continued. D:
4ofCups chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I liked the style you chose for this one-shot, feathering back and forth between glimpses into Jonny's psyche, logic and motivations, and the unfolding of the event around which said musing culminate.

And as you always do, you insert wonderfully astute observations with succinct mastery. Like this one: "...there wasn't necessarily a correlation between attraction and arousal." I don't think I've ever read this stated anywhere before, but what a fantastic way to lay the groundwork for the seemingly inexplicable draw Jonny feels toward his object of choice.

I love how you've constructed an actual system, predicated on empirical logic, for how Jonny would choose whom to focus his sexual attentions toward. It's so anal, so withdrawn... so crazy-scientist-who-likes-to-gas-people-like. Ha! Having said that, the reasoning behind his methods for ferreting out some people and not others does make sense. Fantastic construct you've come up with! Cooler still that you've written it so well, the reader believes it to be a creation of Jonny's mind, and not "the author's". Very well done!

You brought up a point that had never crossed my mind before... the possible reaction when Jonny realizes that the very corpse on TV that the Joker uses as his catalyst of terror is the very same man whom he sat next to, cuffed, once subdued by Batman. That palpable proximity to a victim of the Joker would *really* have to heighten the danger of being around the Joker. I can completely "buy" the notion of Jonny rationalizing that the Joker should be his sexual focus, given the arguments you present.

And oh, the *embarrassment* of having the object of your desire reveal that they've been holding photographic proof of your affection for them, in the form of a pilfered newspaper clipping. I would have just died on the spot.

This is all the funnier, knowing what befalls Jonny in "Act Like We Are Fools". Heh heh.

I didn't know that Sid Vicious was one of Heath's inspirations! I was tickled when you mentioned it, because Gary Oldman played Sid in the movie "Sid and Nancy". I never saw it, but I heard that he was magnificent.

You handled a very... erm, delicate matter with wonderful diplomacy, managing to keep a subject enjoyable and a the focus of an actual plot, rather than allowing it to read as something completely tawdry or laughably silly.

Yet ANOTHER wonderful addition to your growing library of Batman stories. :)
starlesscity chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You're singing my tune. Wayne/Crane and Crane/Joker. Fuckin' best shit EVER.
b chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I dislike that this story is listed as "complete". But then, I always dislike coming to the end of one of your stories. I should be less greedy and more grateful for yet another amazing characterization of these characters. Bravo. xo
Night of the Living Monkey chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh why didn't I know about this fic sooner? Gah! Oh well, better late than never. Unless, of course, being late means your childhood friend's going to die in an explosion and her DA boyfriend's going to lose half his face.

Anyway, this is deliciously funny. Crane actually sits down and plans a rulebook about who he can fantasize about and for how long he can have that fantasy. That's exactly what the little neurotic nerd would do. And his rules are just too great. He won't fantasize about historical or fictional people. No Princess Leia in her bikini for him! He is not going to risk turning into a Star Wars fanboy, I guess. Smart move on his part. Nobody wants to see Gotham attacked by a Stormtrooper. Scratch that. I would LOVE to see that happen!

The Joker. Yeah, that's a good one to think about. I like how both Crane and I have the same taste in men... Is that creepy or is that okay? No, don't answer that.

But the ending is golden. The Joker and Crane, they're going to have some interesting times. I love when the Joker pulls out the picture and all Crane can think is "I don't masturbate to you!". Poor little bloke. That would probably make the Joker laugh so hard.

One really strange thing. According to the language setting, this story is in Spanish. I don't think that's quite right, unless I suddenly became perfectly bilingual. I'm trying, but so far I'm not fluent.
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Damn, this was hot. I loved it. I'd never considered Jonathan to be asexual (in fact, I've never been sure how the concept of asexuality even works, since procreation is one of the main drives in all creatures), just homosexual. But of course in every story I always love it when he falls for the Joker. And Jonathan's reaction to the fact that Joker knows about the newspaper clipping was cute. One question, though - if you're a Joker/Crane fan at heart, why do you write loads of Wayne/Crane stuff?
OutcastToReality chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You just MADE MY DAY, writing this. OMG, the idea is pricelessly funny and also makes me want to scream like a fangirl! Joker finding the photo is... omfg. The humiliation made ME want to scream! XD KEEP WRITING THIS. It's like a one-hit addiction for me... i need MOAR! :D
Metallover130 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Pure poetry. :3
Lily Mae Ray chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I sure do loves me some Crane/Joker. They're just such a great, dysfunctional couple.

I really did enjoy this fic, mostly because (like everything else you write) it was believable. I'd love to see what would happen next.