Reviews for Method Acting
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
god, this was so goooood
RaspBerryHats chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
PLEASE MORE!
Aevr chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
just 2 chapters? sad (

awesome story!
lovethemweasleys chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Please update this is so cute and adorable. Annie sounds just like she would on the show.
Jezunya chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Man this is adorable! You've got the character's voices down, and I love Abed the matchmaker :D

I can see you haven't updated this in a long while, but if you feel the inclination to, I for one would absolutely love to read more of this, especially for the big fic push for the show's hiatus ;) until then, I guess I'll just have to dream about where this darling little scenario could go ;)
sinecure chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Another wonderful Community fic. It's been a while since you updated/posted, but I'm hopeful you haven't abandoned it completely. *crosses fingers*
wicked18writer chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Awesome.
valeluz25 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
ohhh jajaja poor annie!must be horrible that starburns asked her out!jaja, i hope you can continue this fic it's really great!
inkspire chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Moooooore! I loved this, soooo much! I can't believe how much they were in-character, the dialogue was just as snappy and sarcastic as the show! :D Please write more!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Your story is very good and creative. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )

Happy New Years! )
Jaiaelle chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Awww, I love this! I hope you are planning on continuing it because it is delightful! Funny and sweet, perfect characterizations.
LilacGrl chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
This was awesome!
Bookybookbook chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Oooh this is exciting! Please update soon! I love your characterization, of everyone. It's perfect. And it's a reeally cool situation! Can't wait for more :)
jheaton chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Your first two chapters were very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing them! I look forward to seeing you continue the story.
LadeeBear chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Okay, so I JUST started getting into "Community" and absolutely adore Jeff/Annie. This is the best that I have read thus far and I know you haven't updated in a while, but if you find the muse to continue, I would love to read it. Your characterizations are spot-on, especially with Abed. :) Great job!