Reviews for Velveeta
Haldir'sgirl1218 chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
TOP GUN REALLY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOM CRUISE EEEEEEEEEP XD XD XD OK im good fangirling over next LOVED IT fav funny conversation XD "So," Tony said one day, wheeling his chair over to McGee's desk while Gibbs was upstairs in a meeting with MTAC, "what are we going to do?"

"About what?" McGee asked pretending to be busy on his computer.

"About what?! About Abby and the boss!"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?!"

"Its none of our business, Tony."

"None of our business?!"

McGee stopped typing. "Are you going to repeat everything I say like that?"

"Everything you say?!" McGee rolled his eyes
next i flipped out when Abby said she was leaving i seriously almost cried DON'T LEAVE ABBY
Kris Morene chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
Excellent! And not so cheesy. More heartwarming!
hjemmelavet chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Hey Kangaleigh!

I just finished your storie and I really liked it.

Since German is my mothertongue and you ended your story with "Das Endich" I felt obligaded to write you.

The English "The End" would be "Das Ende" in German - you can say "endlich" but that means something such as "finally". But you got the translation of "the" right - it is "das", since it is the neutral variant (not to confuse with the female "die" or the male "der").

Just wanted to let you know!

Keep on going with your stories and have a great day!

P.S.: Your request to not write things such as "I am bad at summaries" and "Ex-Marine" meets my opinion very much! ;)

Cheers, Ines from Germany
wtldr chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Ahhhh thank you. I was so sure you were going to make Abby move... ;_;

Tony was hilarious, as usual. Him wanting to be a squirrel made me laugh so hard, as did the hippo part, especially this: "What was he supposed to do with a hippo? He was too old to raise one on his own." So deadpan.
SherryGabs chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Oh thank you for bringing them back together. I was sorta worried when Abby had Tony take that box over to Gibbs; especially with Bert in it!

Loved how you ended a terrific story!
tricks-meuler chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Highly amusing, nice work.
STLFAN chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Oh boy, you scared me. I cried when she Bert to him. But you came through with my happy ending. Thank you, I truly enjoyed this fic. Cheesy was good! :)
STLFAN chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
OH, I hate goodbyes!
bahnannah chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
will it make you feel better if i say i feel damn special? hahaha! thanks for the ending. though i am surprised you left it at chapter 13.
finlaure chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Thank you for posting when it was so difficult.

Yeah! She made him feel like the heel he was being, and YEAH she is staying.

one tiny foot note,, Top Gun is about the bloody Navy!
tinkEr chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Yeah baby! So... when are you starting a new story? Not that I'm greedy ;), I just really like this and hope to read more (alot)of you Gabby stuff. Nice job-and thanks for 2 chapters today, although you scared me with the hope you can deal with the ending.
Sophies-Welt chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
awesome end :) love it :)
shadowkitten701 chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
absolutely loved it! I'm so glad the ending was a happy one! Great job on the fic, I hope you write more! :D
KellyRoxton chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
GREAT Job. Oh Come on we deserve an Eppy to this :) it was GREAT by the way. Hugs to you! Awesome Job. Thanks for posting and keeping us on pins and needles. ...

Loved it.

Kelly
tinkEr chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
She's moving to Gibbs' right? Right?