Reviews for LockerRoomLust
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Update plzzz!'
LeafyHazel chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Please do continue writing this, i really like it :)
csifan1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I fully give you permission to continue this story...PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
cant wait for more
cole el diabolos chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Hi,

the story is very cute, but i'm doleful that you didn't write an other chapter.

I think there is potencial and you could do it.

You got the characters so well. Please write more.
ManaMcC chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I love this story I hope you update soon. THE JYLER WORLD MISSES YOU!
fire dragonheart chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
nice
lunarsaint333 chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
you totallt should contine this story is great let me know if i can help i will try to
Raven-haired Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
I love it! It shows Tyler perfectly! Write more soon!
Jaxon666 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This chapter has a number of similarities to my Jyler slashfic "Preywound", but it's more of a POV which is interesting...
primavera15 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
i love the way you make your stories :) lol ahhh tyler you remind me a little like damon. so many hot guys in the series! wooooo! great chappie! please update soon!
LockwoodT chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Please update soon :)
lovelesslilly chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
i like this u shuld ceep it going, does ty ceep being a dik now that jeremy knows how he feels about him? or do they get together and come out? plz p.m me bak so atleast i know?
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Wow that was an amazing story that's got a lot of potential. I plan on introducing these two as a love/hate relationship couple in my story, "The Darkness of Your Eyes" its under the Damon/Stefan category, but there's a lot of couples going on in the story besides the Salatore brothers. There's a lot of Tyler action too since you're a fan :D
SterekFanboy101 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Ah

Hot scene I was like literally screaming in my head as I read. Fantastic job showing us how ty likes it rough lol. But seriously itb was good