Reviews for Beauty and the Dummy(In process of being rewritten)
im sorry but you make your OC to cocky and i can tell this story is old for u listening to camp rock
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
please continue the story I absoulotley love it
Zabbie Q chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Slappy has a love interest with a doll face, huh? ;p
Zabbie Q chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
Congrats on your rewrite! My recommendation would be to leave this story "as is," and start a brand new fic on your account rather than replacing every chapter on this current one with the new stuff. I still have my (dead) fics from when I was in high school on my gallery. Why? Because it allows me to see where I've come from and help me learn from my mistakes.

Plus your followers who commented while logged in can review your story that way - since FFN doesn't allow double posts for chapters.
Shayna chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
That was a pretty good story i really liked it and I really like Amy from Goosebumps and Slappy! _
Trina Fan chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
Since FFN doesn't allow posting links, I recommend Googling "springhole tips for writing fanfiction with an oc protagonist". You'll probably get a lot of good tips for the rewrite.

Tip - If you keep with the first-person POV, Amy should not be able to see what Slappy is doing when she's not in the room. Similarly, don't switch between first person and third person. Try to keep it consistent.
Trina Fan chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
I do think you have potential for your rewrite, so here is some friendly advice.

Every character needs to serve a purpose. Don't have Draco be her love interest and say in the author note "and she won't end up with Draco!" When I saw that, I thought to myself, "Why did you bother with him then?" Furthermore, just having him be "in the wrong" for not liking "Sam" kissing his girlfriend's hand is front of him breaks the suspension of disbelief. Imagine that you are in Draco's shoes, and your love interest gets hit on by someone you just met, and this person that you've come to care about seems undisturbed - but your problem is meaningless because some higher power, like an author, says your love interest is going to end up with the other person, and you're "just another character and possible death XP".

Either don't bother giving Amy another love interest - or make this love interest someone who is important to the plot, and have there be weight and consequences for whatever her choice. Ultimately, you're saying that Amy ending up with a sociopathic, child-abusing dummy is a GOOD thing - so, why is that? Why does Draco have to "not fight for her" just so that Slappy and Amy can be together?

Also, the fact that she could have a "make out session" with Draco (there should be a hyphen in "make-out" since it acts as an adjective here), but then she drops him to because she "always was easy to push around" makes me not like her - and I do want to like her.
Trina Fan chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
If you were just going to send Trina into the basement so that Amy could steal her lines, you would have done better either a) not inserting your OC into the TV episode in the first place and write an original plot or b) not bothered with your OC and just made this a Trina/Slappy fic. Either way, I hope in the rewrite you show Trina a little more respect than sending her into the basement to hide while your OC steals *her* crowning moment of awesome.
purpledragon6 chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
I ship Samy.
dummy love chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Please make a sequel please
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Sam is SLAPPY!
cheshire.death chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Sam is slappy and i know it or i hope i know it.
draculina213 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
you should make a sequel
jamarx93 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
will be up
dont tell
jamarx93 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
so its
like beauty and the beast
then will amy try to make him good
if not i understand