Reviews for A Measley Little Tale
barry115 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Poor Measly! Is there gonna be a chapter were he tells his mate and kits about his life? Ya know, the last chapter? Anyways, this is a realy good story! I can't wait for more!
Spectraphantom chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Awesome! Keep it up! :-) Measley Is my favorite character!
Myrkin chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Measley doesn't have an easy life with his brothers and father, does he? It's good that the rest of the family gives him support when he needs it and praise him when he deserves it. That's what a true family should do for every member.

I love this story so far and I can't wait for next chapter. :)
NoRatCat chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Wow you updated! I am glad, I kind of thought you dissapeared, glad that isn't the case. You know this makes me want to finish up the next chapter of Weasel's Winter Survival Guide. I should have it up tonight if I am lucky. Well this chapter was very sweet especially towards the end. Measly has such a loving mother. Although I have this shaking feeling that something bad is going to happen in his childhood. I can't tell for sure, just a feeling I have. Although I do love the kits, I can't wait to see them as teenagers. Personally I could picture Measly as one of those shy, geek teens who are awkward around girls. Now Weasel as a teenager, well she might be a walking garbage disposal lol! You know how teens can be.
NoRatCat chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
You are certainly on a roll! This chapter was very good. First off the kits were just adorable. First off the scenes with Margaret were well foreshadowing. I can honestly see where he got his taste in women from, or at least an exposure bad singing and all. You know I do wonder what Weasel was like a a child but she is all the way in Farthing Wood. One thing though, I believe Adders don't lay eggs, they give live birth ie birth sacs. Although you can keep it in if you want seeing as even the show creators made mistakes concerning wildlife. Not trying to rag on you. BTW was that Sinuous's mother? The blue scales made me think she was. On another random subject I really hope Adder and Sinuous had babies off screen or at least Adder was pregnant when Sinuous was murdered.

Well anyway another excellent chapter and I can't wait to see more. Please update as soon as you can!
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
You don't update for a long time and leave off with a cliffhanger! That's okay I like cliffhangers! Only if they are resolved though. I did notice a spacign mistake but that was about it. Everything else was top notch.

Wow poor Measly. Growing up with a father and siblings like that well at least brother wise. Good call back to the twerp comment. Wonder why he lets Weasel call him that so much? Love does crazy things I guess.

Well so far I an enjoying this immensly and can't wait for the enxt update. Still I do wonder if this will showcase Cleo and Fido's birth later or just end right when he meets Weasel. Well guess I will have to find out huh? The weasels are so comic releif. I actually wrote two Weasel stories on here that shows that. Oddly I portray Weasel as somewaht of a glutton in each. Well not many people were shocked, I mean considering her with the alcohol in Series 1. Agian great job! Forever your fan!
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh hey I didn't know you had an account. not sure if you know me from DA or not but I am a fan of your work. Graet start you have here. I like it already adn you ahve a seamless flow. I am going to keep track of this as I possibly can. Hope to see the next chapter soon. Stupid question but one of the pups is Measly. And also you did mean it would show some ime with Measly during or after sereis 3 right?

It seems we both wrote fics on not so scommon subjects. I actually wrote an AOFW/Kingdom Hearts crossover.