Reviews for What Daddy Doesn't Know
Please. Update! I love it...hope Bella gets pregnant, we have more sex scenes and Billy gets possessive of her!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 2/6
Will this be continued?
omfg chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
so fucking bad, and I think theirs a reason there are no billy and Bella story's, its so wrong yet so right, then wrong again. Only meant for the sick mined... lucky that's people like me (lol)
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
keep iot up
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
my face is red! I love it
LAZY ARTIST ELCAIRE chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
i wud luv it if u wud cont it plz
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awesome start and hot
Kurojistou chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
As,a girl I applaud ur story thus far!
paulandsethlover69 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
love. please write more
Deviouslytwisted chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I love this can you add to it?
Emma Lincoln chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I love Bella/Billy pairing! please make more stories because you are the only one doing it. This is one of my favorite Twilight pairings and this story is very hot. It takes a lot to make sex with someone who can't walk hot and you've done it. Keep up the good work! :D
pegasus5406 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This was amazing, I hope you don't give up the idea of making this a story, will be interesting to read...thanks hon...bigg hugs Peggy
BDavis.16 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I just thought I'd let you know that another story has almost copied exactly this chapter. It starts part way through but when it gets to the the lemony part, some pieces look like they were even just copy & pasted. It just replaces Billy with another character. The story is Guilty Fantasies By Somewhat Enlightened.

s/8378728/1/