Reviews for Halo 3 ODST 2 PART I
jayjeet chapter 21 . 3/9
One of best fan fiction I have ever read
waiting for part 22
Freelancer Agent Ohio chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Good fanfic. Minor Continuity errors like Buck being a "Captain", or grammar errors like Gunn Ray Sergeant, when its Gunnery Sergeant.

Anyways, the only think I'm wondering is why Mickey is such a creep in this fanfic and not the game. How the hell also did they survive Mombasa but fail to kill 6 Elites, I know they were outnumbered, but it's not like they weren't in Mombasa.
Rook115 chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Ok, now I am hooked, the military ling screw ups don't even faze me any more, love the story, and I enjoy the fact that Rookie is not mute.
Rook115 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Biggest problem so far is the Gunn Ray Sargent
its Gunnery Sargent.
still deserves a fav
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
no offence but rookies personality is exactly opposite from how he really is if you play the game you see that he never talks only mostly nods or shrugs he only talks when he absolutely needs to
DaLintyMan chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Wow. That song? I've only heard it on Ice Age.
DaLintyMan chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Oooh, he just got burned...
Technically the visor is golden, but whatever.
Providnce chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Just started reading this story, im on chapter 2 and I already like it. But one question. why is everyone sighing all the time?
ark1999 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
dude hurry up with part 2
DP chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
I REALY like this story i cant wait for the next one.
RavenRose8 chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
great story can't wait for you to do part 2 i love it
ZacharyXiao chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
If anyone says this is terrible, I'm going to beat him up nicely. Awesome story. No doubt about it, I like how you managed to combine a half romance story neatly into this. ODST's are awesome. I also appreciate how you wrote of different character's viewpoints; gives the story a more deep feeling. Coz, seriously, talking about 1 persons viewpoint all the time is kinda boring. If I was a teacher marking a students essay, this would be a A. Keep it up, I - and others - would appreciate it if you gave us more of these fabulous stories. To sum up: 5/5, 10/10, 100/100, 1000/1000...

PS. Can you give me a rough idea of when Part 2 is gonna come out? Kinda bored in the holidays. I would understand if you are unable to respond, so don't take it too hard.
Admiral Rake Donsom chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Awesome! 9.5/9.5 (means 10/10)
MS.Man chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very nice fanfic. I look forward to part 2. Please get it going soon.
beastydude25 chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
Dude keep up da good work update soon