Reviews for Chosen
yinstark chapter 1 . 2/16
I seriously thought Poseidan was going to give him condoms. Guess not
grayqueen chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Please continue this story.

There are not many good and interesting fanficts of this pairing and I really really want to read more about this.

It's kind of weird that Annabeth had agreed to the deal, but then again they really did not had another option. I just want to see where this goes.

I know it's been a while since you updated. Jeez! I seriously should stop reading unfinished stories.
SnapCap chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
Wow. Just wow. This story has an amazing plot and I can tell you put a lot of thought into it but... You are so mean for that cliffie. You deserve the failed of punishment for that! . Just, wait until you finish the book and then go to the underworld please. ️️
Commander Bear chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Perfection.
Commander Bear chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
This is what i'm talking about! Thus is gonna be good...
Commander Bear chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Enter voice of reason! A.k.a Paul. Pnce again, good story, short chapters
Commander Bear chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Ooooooooh. Mygods. Things aren't looking too good for my baby percabeth
Commander Bear chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Not to worry about OCC-ness, J think you've done a great job with everyone's reactions. And Poseidon is beautifully done. I'm so glad you didn't make his Choosing Percy some kind of plan to mess things up for him.
Commander Bear chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Interesting concept. I love the idea but longer chapters would be lovely.
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
The only thing i can compare this to is a black hole. Because it sucked me in with no escape! (I feel like anyone who knows anything about science is about to hunt me down for some giant mistake) Can't wait to see what you have planned for this.
Adrift an Open Sky chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I really liked this story, but I seriously NEED to find out what's going to happen - please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Why you no update? This be a terrible cliffhanger!
I ate All. the Pie chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Nooo! I need more!
expa chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
This story's awesome! Love this, it's so original..
BonsaiTree chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Is there any hope left for this story?