Reviews for Chosen
Commander Bear chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Perfection.
Commander Bear chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
This is what i'm talking about! Thus is gonna be good...
Commander Bear chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Enter voice of reason! A.k.a Paul. Pnce again, good story, short chapters
Commander Bear chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Ooooooooh. Mygods. Things aren't looking too good for my baby percabeth
Commander Bear chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Not to worry about OCC-ness, J think you've done a great job with everyone's reactions. And Poseidon is beautifully done. I'm so glad you didn't make his Choosing Percy some kind of plan to mess things up for him.
Commander Bear chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Interesting concept. I love the idea but longer chapters would be lovely.
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
The only thing i can compare this to is a black hole. Because it sucked me in with no escape! (I feel like anyone who knows anything about science is about to hunt me down for some giant mistake) Can't wait to see what you have planned for this.
Adrift an Open Sky chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I really liked this story, but I seriously NEED to find out what's going to happen - please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Why you no update? This be a terrible cliffhanger!
I ate All. the Pie chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Nooo! I need more!
expa chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
This story's awesome! Love this, it's so original..
BonsaiTree chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Is there any hope left for this story?
Chrystella99 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
CLIFFHANGER. WHY OH WHY?! Really good story by the way. I love it. Pleaseeeeee finish chapter 9 soon. I give you cookie (::)
Tron45 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Love it! You have created a tangent in the Percy Jackson timeline that sticks to cannon quite well. You have done a marvelous job of wrapping me into the story, and I found myself feeling Percy's anxiety with him. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Just a suggestion, maybe as an added plot twist, you could have Athena reveal that she hasn't actually chisen a child and maybe Annabeth wakes up and explains her love for Percy to her and Athena aquieces and chooses Annabeth. Just a thought. Personally, I think that the nymph thing was a good idea, but I also think that it puts too many limitaions on her relationship with Percy. Perhaps the battle turns into one giant stalemate so Zeus just gives her the same longetivity that Percy has.

Please update soon!

-Tron45
TheForsakenMist chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
O_O! Hes middle age, shes a nymph, and they could all die-actually...no surprise there XD! This is reeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllly twisted. Besides, Annabeth a flirting nymph!? That just seems weird. Will she have her eyes? I like them :) probably not but hey, worth a shot