Reviews for Seeing Red
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Love your take on a Gargoyles/Turtles cross. I've always wondered why there aren't more of these out there. I can totally see Ralph and Brooklyn either hating each others' guts or being drinking buddies.
ShotgunRedneck chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh damn. Things are getting good XD
awww chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
but this is awesome, why is it a oneshot! thats blasphemy!
RAGA chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Seriously, I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. Your xover is killer. The characters interactions were great and every kept up their persona. Hoping to see more if you ever feel like doing a follow-up :)
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Yayz! I just started watching Gargoyles, and this cross over was the first thing that came to mind.
quasi modo chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
So who what kind of villains are you going to put in the pack hun and the purple dragons the foot ninja the shredder demona or john castaway and the human arrogant nazim and black panther quarry men
I am Telgar chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is a good start for a story. Can you imagine Brooklyn and Rafael working together. I bet they both have a competitive streak.

All thought I think Hudson and Master Splinter remiss over turtles and gargoyles growing pains.
NeonStargurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Omg, I love love love this! Please continue with it, it's a wonderful idea and if you do I promise to review every page!

PLEASE!
windy chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
me likey
Bladestar chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very well written and true to the characters! I love it when I can find crossovers done so well and seamlessly such as this. Its too bad you won't be continuing it but I will definately keep an eye on your writing from now on.
roudyredd chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I've been dying for someone to write one of these! Thank you so much. I never thought about it but I can see these two not liking each other right off the bat. Good story. I wish u'd continue but life moves on and leaves us behind if we don't jump on. And sometimes things like these are lest in the dust. Keep writing you're pretty good.

-Redd

ps and you wonder why I like these guys. :)