Reviews for If You Ever Die
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Please continue the story! I'm enjoying it very much. ;P
Failisse chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Cruel indeed! Oh man, what a cliffhanger! I'm literally flailing on the precipice here! Throw a gal a parachute! I want the next chapter now! I'm SO friggin addicted!
Naughty Jesus chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Mm yes it was great
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You call that a semi-plot? Very few writers can create something that will hold my actual attention, instead of skimming, I actually read the thing. Excellent writing, I that's an actual second chapter, and not some note saying that you plan on deleting the story for some idiotic and absurd reason.
emiliq chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
e mamnanis janujnss uanujsnxu uanuanix uas hx js jx ajnsnmzz zk js x zjjjjjjjjjjjj ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: hsjisnaj ujanuxbnyabsu uangsi uanusas
(*** hbaubuabaubiasbysbuaizu uanuanai uani8ana uanuabyha ya yuabagsbysbuj ysb xyyhsx xyhx sxghxhs xhx xxhsj hx hsx ghaxuaakbsbjaiasbis ushsisbs issus ushiss usbvsiss sushysbsteudshsdhs ysbsjhxd shsihsdsj su ushxuxs hsbsu sh s sbs dussb ysbsusushd ysbysbsu ybysssh hs hsbdghshabyhs hasbjsgssdhb hbhbsb hsbsuhadu jsis
jsjssjisbhsisbssbsishcdxbusukxksxaj
Allycat2090 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I almost cried. This was sadder than I expected, but I love this. Dark is sweet in his own way. Anyways, I'm just kind of babbling, but I loved what I read, and am sincerely looking forward to the next installment. Good job with this one, and get the second one up soon, okay? :)
Muirenn chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Please, please, please, please still be alive and be updating with the sequel soon. Please. :s
Muirenn chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I almost cried that was so perfect thank you it was amazing I can't handle all these feels asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That is so gross
zeldalink531 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
This was an amazing oneshot! Brilliantly written! I love it to pieces! You are a very talented writer.

Not too sure I like the ending... I much prefer happy ending but that could always be fixed with a sequel, yes? lol.

And then that preview... damn you are too cruel, it was far too short.

Anyways please write more. :D
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
omg the BEST ever yaoi linkxdark! i cryed so much but still loved it
yayubaru1 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
So mean teasing us like that! you should be... totally proud to be that evil! :D I LOVE THE WAY YOUR MIND WORKS!

i also love the dimensions you give the characters, its so nice to read characters i can completely empathize with!

please save us from the wait and update *puppy dog eyes* PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
inspired-by-Dream chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I'm so uttery confused...

So is this some sort of excellent one shot?
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Now I can see clearly how a two chapter story have 29 reviews!

It was awesome!

Even though sort, u manage well to put out everything u can
xox.heart chapter 2 . 8/3/2011