Reviews for Never Forget
huna16 chapter 7 . 6/17
plzzzzzz update
Don't abandon this amazing story
Potterhead101 chapter 7 . 5/20
YOU. ARE. KILLING ME!

This is seriously the BEST fanfiction ever, and you haven't continued it for years! How can I live like this?

Potterhead101 (a.k.a. jenniferrocks07)
sabichou chapter 7 . 5/3
It's really interesting I love it thank you what a shame there is not sequel I hope one day you will come back
See you~
Sabi
Rockabilly123 chapter 7 . 4/7
Well... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS, I BEG OF YOU! *clears throat* Well, um, I like your story. ;)
Tree1112 chapter 7 . 3/16
This story is amazing... It leaves me in suspense, always waiting for that next sentence. I implore you to revisit and update this story, it would most definitely be worth it. Hope and luck be with you.
Paper lantern18 chapter 7 . 1/11
OMG where is the next chapter! You've killed me, woman! I want more!
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 1/6
A well done version of an Edward is Cedric story. :)
Shonta chapter 7 . 1/5
R u going to update anytime soon? This is really really good read. Plz update soon. Thx
Rin asa uchiha chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Please. You have got to finish this story! He has to remember and I hope remus goes nuts on Jacob and the pack! Ugh!' Please update! Please please please! You put a TBC up so please continue!
Ally Malfoy Potter chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Do you still continues writing this fic!? Because I like to read more, is very good and, I really want to know what is going to happen... Are you going to give the fic in adoption?
Anony chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I love this book, kinda sad that it wasn't finished tho
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Please update
SplenTheNebula chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Please update.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
This is so wonderful! Aaahhhhh! Please let there be more!...?
Lunary chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I hope you continue this story because I want to know how it goes on.

I mean they could and should obliviate Bella or they should teach her a lesson or show the people how she is.

I'm usually not one for Bella bashing but in this story I can't stand her at all.

*sigh*

Anyway I hope you update soon.

Regards,