Reviews for No Air
My vote chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
2! 2 ALL THE WAY
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Would anyone else not be ok with waking up in a new outfit?
MusicalLover17 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
great chapter. plse update
Tesha chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
nice :)

The story was good, glad you did the dialogue and scenes from the Movie to get the images in our heads. We need MORE romance for Edward and the OC, because the readers are not seeing or feeling enough chemistry between them. You can maybe add some drama to it like sounds, ghosts, storms, voices, music, etc. If you do another fanfic, try to describe the scenery, (The hair on Kalena's neck stood up as she looked at the portraits in the hallway of dark mansion; not knowing they changed their appearance while the statues glared at her as she walks around the corner.) to give us a "visual" of what Kalena is seeing.

hope this helps, so MORE romance and details will be good to have ;)
samanthatm chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
awesome.
Meekasa chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Please, please, please write a nice, long sequel!
theawsome kouga chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I/thought it was absolutely next chapter you write plea make Edward a little more Flirty plea every thing else was magnificent :-) makes me wish I was Serena too:-)
Danni chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Omg this was soooo cool, welldone D
The Incredible Nameless Wonder chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
The grammar needs a little tweaking, but it's readable and of the few and far-between Haunted Mansion fics, this one is pretty great!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
That is such a lovely story, it's also one of my favorite movies XD Hmmm just an idea but maybe continue it, Edward and Serena and their life in the mansion (like a sequel)
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Very cute
painted heart chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Pleasw! You have to do another chapter or something to this! How cant they live happily ever after if she is alive and hew is dead? That cant be the end can it?
DisneyPrincess6 chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
ok i freakin love this story...its kind of creepy tho..in a good way..i had a dream exactly like this..where the girl looked like emmy rossum...the girl was called Evangeline tho instead of Kalena/Serena..but its still rly rly similar to my dream...its not long enough tho..i wanna see a sequal thing to what happened after ramsley got damned to hell...i still love how you wrote this tho...its very well worded.. :D
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
i loved it!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
yes thank god i love this story and Iwish you luck for everything