Reviews for Mastership
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Yet another nice, soild peice. Once again, I am rendered speechless.
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Oh, does this one bring back memories of the original series! If I recall correctly Misty eventually forgot why she had even been mad at Ash by the time he had one Cinnabar's badge, and unfortunately for Ash, Brock reminded her XD. I'm horribly nostalgic now, so there you go. :)
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Typical Misty, but maybe that's why we love her...maybe. Again, excellent work, and I like Brock noticing her jealously at the end, it's a nice additive.
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Awww, kinda makes you feel bad for her... Nice work! I honesty can't think of any critique.
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
I'm not familiar with the episode, but thanks to previous research on Bubapedia, I realized that the subject was an Apiom that Ash apparently caught. This is short, but 100% solid. First Chimcar (Charmander) now Apiom(Primape)... Don't you just love how plotlines get recycled? :)
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
That was beautiful *sob* I recenty wrote a passage where Misty starts getting on Ash's case about marrige and so this tickled me to death. Your portarayal of Ash is brilliantly done, and I can picture his voice and expression perfectly.
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Sadly, I haven't the faintest idea who Angie is, and due to this segment's legnth, it's hard to give good feedback...
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Although I'm only somewhat familiar with Temple of the Sea (read a synopsis off Bulbapedia, I wasn't lucky enough to actually see it) I liked this, being familiar with May's character.
doyoureallyneedtoknowmyname chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
You really get your point across in very few words. Well done. UPDATE.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Heh heh. Sure Misty, we believe you.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
I miss Misty being there to knock some sense into Brock when he gets out of line. Then again, Croagunk works just as well.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Huh, I never thought about Aipom that way.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
That's my best friend and her boyfriend talking! Seriously, that's what one of their conversations sounds like... It's weird.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Ha, Angie's Mom was right on target!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh, poor May. Manaphy was essentially her baby. I cried at the part where Manaphy said "Happy love you! Happy love you, May."