Reviews for Not A Fairytale
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 4/8
Severus is a very crucial part to the war.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 19 . 3/24
I love this!
Airy89 chapter 19 . 2/15
Wahhh...so awesome fic
i really like the epilogue...i like ron too in this fiC
tearsofbreaks chapter 19 . 2/7
With my heart racing, I have at long last finished. Beautiful. I especially loved the ending "Life had become his fairytale." perfect ending to the title. Thank you for the Epilogue. Why didn't Draco wake up though(when he was kissed)? What was he feeling/seeing before Harry found him after Pansy kissed him?
schoolsucksass chapter 19 . 1/11
This was so beautiful in love..
ScorpioDani chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Hello,

I just got here some years after you wrote it and I've read it all in two days. Ahh, it's such a good story and I loved it.

I was so suffering with Draco in the nightmares, but I also like to see how Draco suffers in the fics (weird, eh?). Harry sometimes annoyed me so much for not being able to kiss Draco, even though then I understood his reasons. The ending was so sweet, after so much angst I think it suits perfect.

Ron was great! Severus/Remus was great! And everything here was great!

Loved this story!
Lily.the.flower chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
nice story :)
sarahsezlove chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
This was downright fabulous.
natsuki23 chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Happy endings rock! Love this story.
Heureux Eeyore chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
:D 3 This was absolutely fantastically well written and just awesome :)))
Live.Love.Laugh.Freely chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
I love this story. It was an interesting take on old characters and the plot was well thought out and nicely executed. You're a talented writer. Thank you for writing this gem.
Chloe chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
This was so awesome, it took me a long time to read the whole story which is understandable but I loved every moment of this, I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you didn't get any bad feedback. I know that I am going to make a note of the link to this page so that I can come back and read the story again.
Chloe chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Love it so far, it's really interesting, can't wait to read the rest :D
Dragonb8 chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Awesome! Genius concept and brilliant execution! Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I really enjoy this so far. Up to chapter 9 and I just have to retire for the night. My only minor complaint is some spelling errors but nothing that a quick read through or a spell check couldn't weed out for you :) sorry just read a 20 chapter terribly spelt fanfic so I'm probably a little picky right now. But it's wonderful that you keep the characters so in character and this is a delightfully novel idea. Ill keep reading in the morning but I am loving how it is turning out so far :)