Reviews for Buddy Talk
Wildmasks chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was a great read. The POVs were used really well in a way that made reading this more interesting. Plus the couples were absolutely adorable. Awesome job!
Aina Riddle chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was wonderful! It made me laugh, and I'm currently in chemistry, but meh, it was fun to read. Normally I don't like constantly shifting POVs, but you pulled it off pretty well and kept it from getting boring or annoying. Good luck in the contest!

~Aina Riddle
The Essential Word chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I love the parallel between the story of the two parties. And the ending was hilarious.

"Let us go to the de-Sain…Sain… Bianca's Mansion! Come!"

I laughed at this. I still can't pronounce the name.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Entry verified~ This was adorable. XD

Good luck to you! :D
Yipstar chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
There were many good points to this story.

First was the fact that there were three pairings in just one short story. I think it is more harder to handle more than one pairing in just a one chapter story. You thought up a good idea. I congradulate you on that. :D

Next is the fact that it was quite funny, all the teasing, the potato shooting out of Danny's nose XD, and especially past encounters. This leads me to point three.

Third point is that this story ties into the theme well. It has flashbacks, and their all reminiscing on past events with their crushed ones.

There is one thing that made myself feel a bit weird. Lute, I think, was a bit OOC when he wacked Danny on the back. I would never think Lute would do such a thing.

Other than that, it was a great story, a great humorous story. :D
That Old Account chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hee! This was awesome! It was so funny! Good luck in the contest!