Reviews for Dance with me
p chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
will she kiss him?
Athena13 chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Lovely. Can't wait to read more.
Athena13 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I like how you've cast them - she knows him, he doesn't quite get her. Interesting dynamic.
Athena13 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
this is a great observation - The month she spent recovering from her attack, the mere sound of the door bell sent her running for the closet, but not once did her instincts tell her to also bring the baby to safety. Even if she was right next to his crib, she always left him lying there. When she came to realize that she was horrified.

Good eye, good instinct. Great explanation of Violet's emotional state. I'm liking this immensely.
Athena13 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Understanding Pete is refreshing.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Sigh. Thank you. I needed so much more of them before the season ended.
Tarynn chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
I just found this story and I love it and I loved the season finale. It was awesome update soon Ms. Kitten!
abby chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
loving this please update soon )
charbrose chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
I love the twist you put on the scenes between Pete and Addison canon wise. I've often thought about what it would have been like if Violet heard Pete whisper I love you instead of Addison hearing it, you know?

And you know what? I was right, it would be awesome, LOL.

Love the whole vibe of this chapter. How Violet sucked up her fear and just dove in head first to take care of Lucas and Pete, too. That really shows how she's grown over the course of the story.

But I just can't help but be partial to the end with the sleepy, sickly "I love you, Violet." It just gets me every time.

So glad to see this was updated. Hopefully we'll see another chapter sooner rather than later, hint, hint ;D
lurksnomore chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
This story is one of the best I have read on FF. You're a wonderful writer - true to the characters and real. Wish you were writing for the show. Can't wait for more.
Liv Marie chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
There are so few stories where Violet is not the bad guy - that this is just as it is, a relief. And then there's everything that makes it even better. The way that she slowly tries to overcome her mistakes and fears... It feals very real, very possible and also very sweet. I'm really enjoying this. Thank you for posting.
charbrose chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
You already know I'm excited about tonight's new episode, LOL.

Now that that is out of the way, LOL. I really hope something like this happens on the show...That Violet starts letting Pete in some way, you know.

I think that's what needs to happen for them to sort of be on any solid ground again.

Love the moment of Violet singing to Lucas. I want that mother/son moment on the show. Seriously, I want it.

Hopefully Shonda can give us a moment like that.
A chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
This seriously needs to happen in the show. My favorite Pete/Violet story yet. I love how Violet is reconnecting with her child - something I wish the show would hurry up and do.

Anyhow, wonderful writing, great story line, and I look forward to the next update.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
The idiot writing bogus reviews under different people's usernames strikes again I see ! To the writers - please remove those messages.
Mediatorsk chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is a very thoughtfully written story and true to character. Cooper is behaving like a responsible adult and a good friend to Violet when he steps in to help her and take care of Lucas. I must admit that I have a preference for Sam/Addison myself and would love to see them together again, but I respect your fondness for Violet/Pete, Ms Kitten. Besides, if these two get together again, then there's a good chance that Sam and Addison will follow suit. If I had an intense dislike for the Violet/Pete pairing, I would not have bothered reading this story in the first place and I certainly wouldn't have wasted my time flaming the author. You did not deserve that.

You put so much effort into your writing and I am impressed that you have chosen to write in the present tense considering that English is not your mother tongue. It's not an easy style to write in, even for native speakers. You have a very strong grasp of the English language and you pull it off brilliantly. I look forward to reading more of this fantastic fic. Keep up the great work Ms Kitten.