Reviews for Nomad
jk chapter 9 . 6/8
so Edward just went around fucking whoever? well that makes more sense I guess...I couldn't understand why Edward would give it up out of nowhere with a used up whore like Tanya.

Since Edward isn't a virgin, I damn well hope that bella isn't either. I really don't care for unbalanced experience. Like why should a whore get a virgin, ya know? so if Edwards a whore, bella should be too. and if ones a virgin then the other should be too.
jk chapter 8 . 6/8
Edwhore makes it sound like he got NOTHING out of his relationship with tanwhore...like he just layed there and let her take him...over and over...and over...and over...

and tell me this...if Edward didn't WANT her...didn't even like her...then how did he get his dick hard for her? Cause I know if I'm not into it...IM NOT INTO IT!
jk chapter 6 . 6/8
Edwards a piece of shit and bella doesn't even care? doesn't care that Edwards been fucking some whore and treats her like shit? cheats on her?
jk chapter 4 . 6/8
Edward goes on and on about how nothing changes...and everythings the ...ect...yet, didn't he have a HUGE change just recently? He started fucking a whore!
jk chapter 3 . 6/8
Edwards a whore and bella talks like a fucking moron? Shes only been a vamp for what? like 2 years? and in that time she has forgotten correct speech? yaaaaaaaaa okkkkk.

And why have Edward constantly saying shit like "yah me" "lucky me" when tanyas bitching because Edwards a piece of shit boyfriend? He acts like shes doing something to him that he cant get away from...when in reality he is allowing the behavior by not just breaking up with her. So what, Tanya is good enough to fuck but not good enough to actually be with and respect? You say that Edward is a gentleman, yet have him be far from one. I just don't understand it.
and why have Edward throw out all of his views on propriety? marriage before a sexual relationship? And for him to do that in favor of a woman that he KNOWS is a whore? it seems really strange doesn't it?
jk chapter 1 . 6/8
So Edward fucks the nastiest dirtiest whore on the face of the planet...why? Because she always hits on him...and he thought well i'll just lay here and let her have her way with me?

So the difference between your story...and the real on is that Edward is a skank...and bellas a vampire? Funny timing huh? He doesn't meet bella when he should have so he decides to fuck Tanya instead...its like your insinuating that ANYONE would do for him...it was just timing or something.
Edward post Tanya...is not a man I like
Viveen chapter 18 . 1/28
Well written and I liked that you tied up everything at the end. Pace was a little slow to start with but it quickly ramped up to the point I lost a nights sleep because I couldn't put it down. Thank you and well done!
Kushka chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Great story.
101storyaddict chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
loved it :-)
featherdusterpixie chapter 8 . 5/13/2016
its rather judgmental about red eyes, their only doing whats natural, like a wolf or a shark, its doesnt make all red eyes monsters.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
Interesting story
hikingurl chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
This story was mentioned on a Facebook post so I clicked over and have been really glad I need. Great story, great writing. Thank you.
CoppertopJ chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
Sorry I did not review each chapter, guess I was just too damn thirsty for the next one. Read the entire story today, and have several things to say. It was extremely well written, original plot, great surprises, and now one of my absolute favorites. Absolutely loved it. Well done.

CoppertopJ
renewagain chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
I was reading daybreak by kay0913 and she recommended this. I'm so glad!
renewagain chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
What a great story! I love this idea and how you wove in some aspects of canon. This hooked me in and kept me going until sleep or work made me stop. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.