Reviews for A Roll of the Dice
eudaemonist chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh! My first wee jr high boyfriend was a DM. Heh. That was so cute. So terribly cute.
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
How is it possible that I have not reviewed this yet? I seriously suck. Thank you SO much for this unbelievable birthday gift. I read it with my heart in my throat, and there were so many little things you brought out (like the smell of socks and the subtle flirting that goes on around the gaming table) that only another gamer would see, and I *adored* it. I've reread it several times, and I'm going to have to see what I can barter with to get more of these boys. I wish I could leave a more coherent review, but every time I read them, my brain melts and flows out of my ears (lovely imagery, isn't it?). I love it and you - so so so much. Thank you, bb!
readingmama chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Geek slash, I love it!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ung. Geeky boys kill me.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was a really awesome one shot, nerdy and all. ;) I love nerds.
tby789 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
You make me want to be a curious teenage boy that plays Dungeons and Dragons. I loved this so much.
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Bravo! Who knew dirty talking DD talk could be so freaking hott?

You did, that's who *winks*

Once agian, I'm not going to be able to leave a review that best describes how much I adore your writting style or this one shot!

Awesome work hon!

Love Clurrabella
sunystone chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I loved this! Geeky E&J are adorable...and HOT!
Beka0502 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Although i know nothing about this game, I really like this. I actually wish that there were more to it.
starfish422 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Holy fvcking clit-throb. That was hot and just so geektastic. Two cute geeks, hot for each other? GAH.

I've been hearing so many people singing your praises, lady - I need to dive in to your stuff, I think. :)

xoxo Kaite
chele681 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was such a fabulous one-of-a-kind story. I adore these boys. Completely. You have such a fluid writing style that it pulls me in quickly and allows me to fully immerse in the story.

Loved it.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
geeky slash is the best slash. this was so freakin' good. More of this would be so lovely. Fuckawesome story! so sweet and adorkable.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
guh. love this so very freaking much. no words for how adorkable Edward is.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This o/s made me want to be a nerdy D&D player, have a bf like either of them, aquire some too-small bunk beds and most importantly, be a fuckhot 18-yo gay boy. Alas, I am not one of those things but I will live vicariously through your amazing piece of smut. Thanks for your delicous words and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a fabulous writer. Great job. I will kist be over here taking care of a little mess... in my pants.
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh my I think I am in love with geeky boy slash. While I may not have gotten all the references to D&D, I completely enjoyed this story. Happy Birthday to SC!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »