Reviews for A Roll of the Dice
kelysuperficial chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Aw! Very sweet um cherry pop? Is that what you call it for gay guys? Cause your ass isn't really a cherry, *giggles*
kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Yummy slash.
Maravillosa Eres Tu chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Really good! Cannot wait for another chapter.
Mych0ice chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Truly GEEKTASTIC, I love this story!
simba5waldo5 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I dodnt know there was a second ch. Loved it. U should do an outtake of the parents finding hickeys on the boys. That would be funny. But I do love this story. Great job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i just found this story and loved it. i love the young, insecure jasper and edward. i am glad jasper finally let edward know what was going on with him. It is hard to put ourselves out there like edward was afraid of doing. great job! I really enjoyed it. melissa
irelandk chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
;)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Just read this amazing story and fell in love soo fast w/ these boys!
jenjiveg chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Of course I love this story. Of course. You wrote it.

Wonderful. I'm gonna try to curb my fangirl crush and just say thank you fr sharing.

Jenjiveg
Malice Slashlover chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Wow, I never knew there was a chapter 2. I read ch1 ages ago and came back for another read. What a lovely surprise. Hot lemon, I loved their first time. I like these boys alot and I have put AROD on story alert now, just incase :)
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow.. that was awesome!. I have dice for for that game. but never played it. I lost a few family members that where into and they were going to teach me. but they died in the fire. never could bring myself to play it. but still have the dice after. Dice is like life you roll with it. I 'm glade that dice choses that their hearts need to be together.

:)Leona
faireyfan chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Can't find the words to adequately describe how much I love these two chapters. Thank you so much for sharing, made me very happy today to discover this. I shall add it to my favourites, so I can come back and reread whenever I need a lift.
Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Hi!

It was so perfect! Exactly how their first time should have been :D

I know you makes complete but they're so geekalicious that I wouldnt mind reading another adventure about them away in college, E's first time or their mature future together afterwards... *sigh* but maybe it's just more of your writin that I need ;-)

Thx for sharing!
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hi!

Loved your geekelicious sexy boys, the tension and the expectation so beautifully written ;)

Thx for sharing!